chapter 3: worry

Today y/n has a mission, she's been preparing for this mission for few months now and today is the day she'll be put into action. Jungkook was aware of this mission and to his surprise he found himself being worried about y/n.

Jungkook doesn't work as much as y/n as he only finished his training when he was 20 years old y/n had been training since she was 12 and finished at 15 since then she's been working. Jungkook doesn't do much as he is still new to the environment but he does hold a high position.

Now that the families have joined forces y/n having the most power she'll be working the most out of everyone as she prefers to get things done by herself as apposed to sending others out to do the dirty work for her.

PRESENTLY

Y/N just finished getting ready

She put a gun and dagger in her waistband and walked downstairs

She put a gun and dagger in her waistband and walked downstairs. Jungkook was on the couch legs crossed on his phone to try to divert his mind but that failed to work as y/n came into his view.

"I'm leaving". She said shortly as she grabbed her keys from the rack. Just as she was about to walk put jungkook said. "You sure you don't want me to come along and help, after all we all know you'll never be as strong as me".

Tho he was worried he was playing it off with playful insults. Y/N scoffed. "The day u find the balls to prove that I'm weaker you can talk all the smack u want, for now, shut it". Her tone was dealy and eyes gave of a sharp glare.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue. "Whatever, why are u still here go". He looked away from her. "Was planning on it, later jeon". With that she walked out leaving jungkook speechless.

"Why is she like this aish". Jungkook looked outside as he saw y/n driving out followed by her troupes of men. "Why am I worried she isn't anyone but my enemy, I'm supposed to be happy that she can die". Jungkook shook his head as he walked to his room.

TIME SKIP

Its already 1:00 am and y/n was yet to arrive home. Jungkook was sitting in his room fidgeting with his hands as he impatiently waited for y/n. "Where is she goddamn". He was tapping his foot in the floor feeling anxious.

Suddenly he heard a car engine in the garage and the door to the house opening and closing. He bolted put of his room as he got to the stairs he slowed down and walked down as if he wasn't just running.

As he made it to the living room his eyes widened at the sight he was met with. Y/N was sitting on the couch he clothes dirty and skin decorated in cuts and blood that probably wasn't even hers.

"What in the fuck happend to you"? Y/N jumped at his sudden voice. "Why are u still awake"? "Answer my question y/n". "It's part of the work experience jungkook what do u expect, u know it was a big mission, its not like I'm dead".

Jungkook shook his head. "U want a first aid kit"? Y/N shook her head. "I'll just shower and let the cuts dry its not a big deal". She got up with her aching body and walked past jungkook to her room as jungkook watched her from the back.

"Should I help her"? He looked at the floor loat in his thoughts till he decided it wasn't his place tho he was worried he couldn't let y/n know that. Going to his room he slept with much difficulty as his mind was clouded.

Next morning y/n's entire body was sore and cut up. She found it hard to move around due to the cuts. Jungkook looked at her as she tried to hide and ignore the pain. "It's cause u need to treat them properly dumbass".

"I don't have time to waste with that". Jungkook shook his head. "Fine then stay in pain, it's not my business". With that he walked away.