chapter 22: truths out

Within half hour the three were back at home. Seeing the house jungmin wasn't surprised she knew y/n like the back of her hand and she knew she liked big spacious mansions.

"U haven't changed either I see". Jungmin said as she looked around the huge garage packed with  cars. "I mean why change if u ain't gonna prosper when u do so"? Jungmin chuckled. "True". "Let's go inside". Y/N held jungkooks hand and they walked in.

Getting to the living room y/n kneeled down beside jungkook and took his shoes off as she didn't want to have him bending over. "Thanks babe". He said quietly. "No problem angel". She stood up pecking his forehead and put the shoes off to thr side.

"Alright explain this first". Jungmin said strictly as she was protective of her younger brother tho she wasn't actually with him. "A while a back we get put in an arranged marriage by our parents later I confessed to him i liked him, to say the least".

"Oh trust me I'm interested, so, for the most"? "He's pregnant with my child". Jungmins jaw visibly dropped as jungkook looked away red at how blunt y/n was. "HES WHAT NOW"?!?! She shouted standing with y/n.

"Yah stop shouting u dramatic ass and yes u heard me". Jungmin grabbed y/n's collar. "I know you're my bestfriend but hurt my little brother and I'll be after your soul mark my words y/n". Y/N put her hands up in surrender.

"U know what kind of person I am, I wouldn't do that to him, I'd quicker die at my own hands than hurt him, ever if I do, I won't put up a fight, stand for your little brother as u should". Jungmin let go of her collar.

"But I would rather it be u that he stays with than anyone else cause I trust u". Y/N nodded. "Now u explain to me, how on God's green earth did u have a brother and not tell me, after all the years I had spent with u in the states to train we became bestfriends I even came back here and still nothing"?

Jungmin laughed nervously knowing y/n hates secrets especially if it's from someone who shoes close with. "Parents orders I couldn't go against them then". Hearing about the jeons y/n's face went from calm to rather serious.

"About them, I wanted to talk to u about something". Jungkook stiffened hearing her jungmin noticed this as she was facing jungkooks direction whereas y/n's back was to him. But she did feel the air change.

Sitting down followed by jungmin she put her arm around jungkooks shoulder bringing him closer to her so her now leaned on her. Jungmin spoke first. "Is it about the big advantage they gave me within the gang"?

"Hm, I know you're strong an all bro just like me we're like two in the same person yes, but don't u too fins that majorly unfair and just over bullshit". "Yeah I do I always hated our parents for the shit they do".

Jungmin continued on. "Like despite his differences from other guys, look at u and me, we're also different but our parents sent us out to trian to the fullest from young, do what does that say".

Y/N chuckled bitterly. "They think having a dick gives u strength". Both her and Jungmin burst out laughing at the thought knowing damn well they're right, that's exactly what it was. Jungkook punch y/n's abs lightly. "Yah".

He gave them a falsely disgusted expression seeing how blunt these two were with their words. "Wahh, dude I can't believe our parents man". Jungmin said as she shook her head. "Dame but we gotta do something about it, I'm not gonna stand here and watch them look down upon him anymore".

"Yeah but u know what else, I didn't want to say this infront of jungkook but fuck it, tho I had the upper hand in the gang they used to have our men beat the living daylights out of me if I ever failed a mission. I haven't failed a mission in years cause I don't wanna be beaten".

"They're seriously crazy dude". Y/N said now completly serious with the topic. "Yeah but u know what we should do"? "What"? Jungmin had something planned up her sleeve. "They wanted top one position with your gang right"?

Y/N nodded. "Why don't we tear down Jeons gang from the inside". Y/N smirked. "Self sabotage". Jungmin nodded mirroring y/n's smirk. Jungkook was just there listening and watching. He knew these two were dangerous on their own.

But now that they're joining hands to do something. They were gonna run some serious racket for everyone to deal with and honestly he was there for it. Tho he wasn't one to do anything within the gang he was a trouble maker so he was gonna sit back and watch his parents watch their beloved gang burn.

Jungmin looked at her brother. "What do u say kid, should us three go get our revenge on Mr and Mrs jeon"? She asked with a smirk. Jungkook also smirked as he looked between his sister and wife and nodded.