chapater 9: confession

Minutes later I heard the door open and put came jungkook in my hoodie that reached his knees.

His eyes were puffy and red from crying

His eyes were puffy and red from crying. My heart clenched from the sight of him. "Come here baby, lay down". He quietly did as I told him climbing up on bed he layed down covering himself from head to toe in the blanket.

I put on the TV and gave him to remote. "I'm gonna shower I'll be back in a couple minutes after I'll go get food hm". Just as I was about to stand I felt a little hand hold two of my fingers tightly. I looked down and saw jungkook looking at me giving me puppy eyes.

I knew he was scared of something happening to him again in my absence. "It's alright baby, nothing will happen to u, it's okay, just tell watch a movie while you're waiting for me hm"? I caressed his hair with my other hand slowly he let go of my fingers and I stood up.

I walked into the bathroom closing the door.

JJK POV

I was scared really scared, I never imagined I would've had to be in a situation like that where I was so helpless, I couldn't even defend myself I had to just wait and hope for someone to help me.

Thank God y/n came if she was even a minute late I would've been raped. But I really like how she's taking care of me, she's being soft and I'm getting that feeling again. I feel safe and loved.

Growing up in a family of gangsters and having to train to be one yourself love was out of the question. You always had to be tough and ready to fight but I couldn't manage that. I'd never been on a real mission before.

I was always in offices and dealing with papers not guns and ammunition.She even gave me her hoodie. It smells like her it's like she's hugging me all now. For the rest of the time I waited for her I watched Iron man. Soon she finally came out from the bathroom.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"What u doing baby"? She asked him. Jungkook pointed to the TV where Iron man was playing. "Okay I'm gonna go get food for us hm". Jungkook gave her his puppy eyes again knowing that she was going further away than just in a room beside him didn't sit well.

Y/N thought for a second. "Wanna come down with me then"? Jungkook was hesitant but he nodded, wanting to feel that safety again he made grabby hands towards y/n. Not being able to resist him y/n wordlessly gave in and picked him up.

Jungkook immediately clung onto y/n, it was cold and seeing that he wasn't wearing pants y/n wrapped him in the blanket as jungkook rested his head on her shoulder. Quietly y/n walked downstairs.

Eveything was going good untill y/n passed near one of the guards and jungkook sat him. As soon as he did jungkook flinched hard and hid his face in y/n's chest starting to breathe heavy. Y/N was shocked and confused.

Supporting him up with one hand she brought the other up and patted his head. "What's wrong baby"? Jungkook shook his head as he pointed to the guard. Seeing this y/n made every guard go to the outside of the house rather than inside.

"Look baby, no need to panic, they're gone now". Jungkook looked around with his slightly glassy eyes seeing no men around he calmed down and his breathing stabled slowly. "What happened baby, it was just the guards". Jungkook stated shaking his head.

"W-what if they try to t-touch me t-too". Y/N was now confused all over again untill seconds later it hit her. What Lee did gave jungkook a fear of men and them trying to touch and take advantage of him. "They won't baby, I'll tell them remain outside from now on, as long as I'm here no one will touch u".

Jungkook nodded and placed his chin back on y/n's shoulder as she continued on into the kitchen. She made him sit on the counter as she made food for them. The entire time it was quiet, usually jungkook would be rambling about something but she understood why he wasn't saying much.

After they finished eating y/n took jungkook back up to her room and saw that the maids had packed all of his clothes in her closet while they were downstairs. "That was fast". "What was fast"? "I had the maids put your clothes here as you'll sleep here from now on".

Jungkook nodded as y/n put him back down on bed and took he blanket off of him spreading it properly she also layed down and picked up the remote playing a movie for them to watch and relax. As they were doing so jungkook shifted over closer to y/n.

He put his head on her arm that was stretched out using it as his pillow. He snuggled into her side. Y/N looked at him as he did so, she didn't know why but she found some sort of pleasure in having him close and being able to protect him. She liked having him depend on her.

Put of nowhere she got the courage it was like someone else was thinking for her and making her do things. She sneaked her other arm around his slender waist pulling him closer she pecked his forehead taking jungkook by surprise, he blushed.

"This will sound weird and it's alright if u don't feel the same, but, I love u babyboy". Jungkook couldn't hold back his bunny smile, he was feeling ecstatic. "Wait, really". Y/N closed her eyes as she nodded. The next thing he did shocked her.

He reached up and pecked her lips. "I love u too babe". Y/N broke out in the biggest smile as she opened her eyes. "I promise baby, from now on I'll protect u with my life, no need to worry about anyone hurting u, I'm sorry something like this had to happen before I could realize or to be honest just accept that I love u with all my heart".

Jungkook giggled. "It's okay babe and dont worry I'm not worried I know you'll always protect me to the fullest, I love u, thank u". "I love u too baby". With that they both cuddled and talked the whole night away untill they fell asleep in on another's arms.