chapter 13: off day

Next morning as jungkook woke up and tried to move he was met with pain and sorness between his legs. He groaned and whimpered hard as he tried not to move. Y/N not being much of a heavy sleeper was awaken by jungkooks groaning and whimpering. She didn't even have to look or check to know what was wrong.

"Relax baby, it'll hurt more if u keep trying to move". She said in her raspy morning voice that didn't fail to make jungkook have butterflies ans forget about the pain. Turning to jungkook she saw him laying on his side already looking at her. Soon her eyes feel on the hickeys she gave him.

She smirked as she pecked his forehead. "Babee, it hurts". "Hmm, I know I know but, in my defense that was what u asked for". She laughed as jungkook whined and punched her arm lightly. Soon she pulled him to her embrace. "Alright alright don't get mad, I'll help u okay"? Jungkook pouted and nodded.

"Let's go I'll put u down for a bath so u can relax and won't have to stand while I shower, ill finish quick and come and remove the sheets to wash hm, then I can help u get ready". Jungkook nodded as y/n stood up and picked him up bridal style and walked to the bathroom putting him into the tub and filling it with water.

She added in scented oil and bubbles cause she knew Jungkook is like a child and would wanna play with them. After she got into the shower and took a quick shower then went to get changed.

She threw on these and walked back to jungkook who was playing with bubbles and smiling like a child

She threw on these and walked back to jungkook who was playing with bubbles and smiling like a child. She leaned on the frame on the door for a couple minutes admiring him untill she decided it was time he came out before he turned into a prune. "Alright baby, let's finish cleaning u up and get u out of the water".

Jungkook whined but didn't refuse as he wanted to be back in y/n's arms. Y/N cleaned him up properly and brought him out of the tube wrapping him from head to toe in a big towel. She drained the tub and took him to their closet. She put him down on the chair and got some clothes for him then took him to the bad to change.

She out him in this.

It reached his knees so she didn't put him in pants

It reached his knees so she didn't put him in pants. "Babeee can I get some of your Colonge pleasee". Jungkook didn't find that the shirt smelled enough like y/n which he didn't like so he wanted her Colonge that she always used. Not wanting to have him whiney y/n agreed and got her cologne putting a little on the sweater.

Smelling the colonge jungkook smiled. Seeing y/n coming back he made grabby hands, y/n picked him up holding him on her hip and took him downstairs for breakfast. Jungkook sat on her lap as they ate, after couple minutes jungkook spoke. "Babe, are you going anywhere today"?

Y/N shook her head. "I wanted to take a couple days off and stay with u". Jungkook smiled. "Can we go for a drive tonight"? Y/N thought for a second getting an idea to surprise jungkook she nodded. "Sure baby". "Yayy". Jungkook giggled like a child kicking his legs.

"Alright alright, finish your food baby".