chapater 26: phase two pt 1

Next morning everyone in the house woke up and got ready for the day with their usual morning routine. Jungmin was still in her own world with thoughts of y/n and the young couple was nothing but absorbed in one another.

As y/n walked down the stairs while carrying jungkook in her arms they saw jungmin sitting at the kitchen counter eating an apple while staring into space. "Good morning noona!". Jungkook was first to greet with a smile.

Jungmin jumped in her spot but soon turned seeing her brother and y/n in that position her heart stung but she managed to smile and reply. "Good morning kiddo". "Morning buddy". Y/N soon added as she put jungkook down to sit beside his sister.

"Morning dude". She replied shortly and went back to her apple. Y/N prepared breakfast for jungkook and just took an apple aswell as she never really had an appetite in the morning.

BTW this is what they wore.

Jungkook woke up and said he felt cute and extra so he chose this

Y/N being herself chose

And jungmin wore this to also be extra and hide that she felt like crap

As everyone finished up eating jungmin asked y/n. "U mentioned u had a plan, what is that"? Y/N turned to her as jungkook who was in the middle looked back and forth between them. "Well last night while I was alone I called my parents, I told them I want them to pack up I'm sending more men to help".

"I told them they're gonna move houses to one of mine far away where no one but me can find them". Jungmin nodded signaling to continue. "Today I'm gonna send jungkook away there too so he can be with them for the while". "Wait what !?!?!". Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Yes you'll stay with my parents for a couple days". Jungkook wasn't liking where this was going. "Reason being is cause I wanna end all of this fast and just let us all live peacefully". "And how are we gonna do that"? Jungmin asked.

"Just go in, kill all the guards and work in the moment from there, sounds stupid I know it probably is but we're skilled enough right"? "No no no no no don't do that no u won't no shouldn't no don't do it". Jungkook again jumped into the conversation. "Baby, calm down".

"Jungkook go to your room let us talk u freaking out isn't doing anything". Jungmin rasped out roughly as a sudden wave of frustration hit her. Being as easily triggered as he was it took not even a few seconds for jungkooks eyes to tear up.

He reached for y/n as he left his seat to her lap looking for comfort. Realizing what she did from his actions jungmin cursed under her breath. Turning she cleared her throat as she looked at jungkook who was hiding in y/n's arms as y/n rubbed his back.

She sighed. "I'm sorry kiddo, I'm just frustrated with our parents and all of this, I didn't mean to be rough with u". She reached over and patted his head lightly. Jungkook didn't answer just whispered something to y/n which made her nod.

"I'll be back bro". Y/N said as she walked away with jungkook. Taking him to the living room she turned on the TV on the wall and played iron man for him and walked back to the kitchen with jungmin. She found jungmin staring into space.

"What's up with u dude, you're acting so weird since last night". Jungmin stiffened at the question but managed to answer how she believed was gonna convince y/n. "Nothing dude I'm just stressed about all of this I want all of this to get done and be over".

Y/N wasn't convinced cause she knew jungmin better than this, that isn't how she reacts to stress but she didn't wanna pressure her with questions. "Is he alright? I really didn't mean to do that". "He's fine both of u just cool off". "But like I was saying ill send him away to be with my parents for the while".

"Illaborate more, what are we gonna go in and do after"? "After once we know they're safe we illuminate the last of our boundaries from the main target that being jeons men". "Then"? "That's my job, what happens to your parents is your decision buddy".

They kept and intense gaze on one another. "Alright, u do your thing, when you're done ill deal with Mr.Jeon and his wife". Jungmin answered as y/n nodded. "Let's get started"? Jungmin nodded and they both cleaned up and started their work.