chapter 5: soft

Y/N found it hard to concentrate on her work. She felt bad for jungkook, it was his punishment for how much he disturbed her but it not as tho she's completly heartless.

Y/N sighed and shut her laptop running her fingers through her hair. She looked at the time. "10: 14". She got up packed her things away and went to her room to shower and change.

 She got up packed her things away and went to her room to shower and change

Once she was done she sat on the edge of her bed thinking. "Should I go check on him"? She stayed contemplating that for about 10 minutes before she decided to go and see if he's okay.

As she reached at his door she heard loud whimpers of pain and little sniffles. She knocked the door not getting any answer she went inside.

The room was in darkness she walked to the side of the bed and turned on the lamp. Looking across she saw jungkook covered from head to toe in the blanket.

She sat on the edge of the bed. Jungkook flinched at her presence, she oulled the blanket down from his face. His eyes were puffy and cheeks red.

She brushed back his hair he was yet to look up at her. "Why are u crying jungkook"? He didn't answer just turned facing his back to her causing himself pain in the process.

Y/N sighed as she got up and exited his room going to her bathroom in her room. Jungkook peeked behind him seeing her leave but not close the door.

Seconds later he saw her coming back making him hide again. She entered again closing the door she sat down. "Come here jungkook". He shook his head snuggling more into the sheets.

Knowing he wouldn't listen y/n put down what was in her hand and reached towards jungkook. As her hands made contact with him he started to squirm. Soon followed by his loud whimpers once more.

He gave up trying to fight when the pain his ass and thighs felt from being sore hit him. Y/N layed him on his side in her embrace leaving him covered in the blanket as it was cold.

"Does it still hurt"? Jungkook looked at her with his puppy eyes and nodded. She reached down and lightly placed her hand over his skin. Jungkook flinched and shook his head.

"H-hurt". "I know I know". She took the tube of balm that she got earlier and put some in her palm and started to massage it into his skin. It wad easy as he worse shorts.

Jungkook hid his face in her neck clutching onto her hoodie his soft cries took over the room. "Shh, this will cool your skin and ease the pain". Once she fully rubbed the balm into his skin she removed her hand.

"This is why u need to stop messing with me, everytime this will be your punishment, so tell me will u do such things again"? "N-no I won't i-im sorry". "Good boy".

She patted his back and held him close till he fell asleep. "Why am I caring for this miserable kid"?