Fifty-nine

trusting intimacy

A sigh was heaved out of parted lips and Stella sat up and smoothed over her night gown. Her fingers reached for her phone and the display lit up her face. Eleven pm. 

She was awfully tired and craving sleep, but she knew even if she closed her eyes again, she wouldn't find it and it wouldn't come to her.

Mild crackles of static electricity sounded as Stella slid out of the white bed sheets. She wrapped a throw blanket around her shoulders. Her feet padded along the wooden floors and drew the curtains back. The moon was half hidden by the clouds, only offering enough light for her to make out the land beneath it. 

After standing there for a few minutes in her admiration, her bare feet began to feel the cold, but she didn't want to move. She was enamoured with the view that seemed to give give a sense of peace and tranquility. Gazing out at the beauty distracted her from the chill threatening to reach her bones.

The door behind her was pushed open, but she didn't turn around, she didn't need to. Footsteps sounded before arms wrapped around her, conveying warmth and security. His head dipped down to press a kiss to her shoulder. Stella leaned back into him and closed her eyes at the comfort. 

His hands ran up and down her arms to keep her warm but it had other feelings arousing within her. Her eyes slowly opened and she turned in his arms. Her arms came around his neck to bring him closer. Her lips sought his out as though they were magnetic. Cas didn't miss a beat and wrapped his arms around her, securing her against his chest.

Sparks flew between them and they didn't give it a second thought, succumbing to the ardour flowing between them like a vicious current carrying them away from all sense and conscious thought. It was as though they, such dignified people, were reduced to mere instinct and base desire, stripping away their decorum. 

Their tongues swept against one another, their breaths matching each other's fervour. Stella's hand clutched onto his hair while the other planted on his bare chest. There was barely space between the two as they pressed against each other. The heat of his skin only fuelled her even more and she wanted to feel more of it. It should have shocked her, but all she felt was unfettered desire and the want and need to be close to him.

Casper's hands roamed over her silk night dress. He wanted to rid of all barrier between them and give in to his every desire. The fact that Stella was so ardent urged him on to the point of it being painful. She was as eager as he was and that both reassured him and intensified the blood raging in his veins.

He hoisted her up and her long legs wrapped around his waist. His hardness hit against her center and had her shuddering and a moan slipping past her swollen lips.  

She hit the blankets with a soft thump. Her hair spilled around her and her half-lidded eyes stared up at him. Her warm brown eyes were almost taken over by her dilated pupils. Her chest was rising and falling, heaving her breasts and straining her nipples against the blue silk. 

His mind was blank as he took in the pure yet erotic sight of the woman he felt so much for. Her hand reached out for his face and he obliged to her silent request. He lowered himself upon her and kissed her once again. He revelled in the proximity. Their skin was only separated by the silk barrier. His hand held bare thigh before trailing upwards beneath her nightgown and stopping at her bare waist. 

"Cas," Stella whimpered and moved herself closer to him. She brushed against him and it had them both moaning. She moved again, and again. She desperately wanted to satisfy the need that was taking her over, heating her body and invading her mind.