31

"Why did you ignore my messages and calls for a month?" was the first question Rindo said when class ended. There was no "Hello, y/n" or "How did you spend your holidays?", he went straight to the point because you ignored him after heeding Haruchiyo's advice.

"You know why. I'm sure Har—Sanzu talked to you," you replied coldly avoiding his gaze as your eyes remained focused on packing.

"Aw-kward" Ran muttered under his breath.

"I don't give a fuck. You owed me an explanation and I deserve to get one directly from you." Rindo ignored his brother's comment and rattled on, you felt his stares burning holes in your face.

"Let's go." Haruchiyo entered the classroom to call for you, Rindo stared at him as you pack your things. Rindo grabbed your wrist when you were done packing and stood up, "She's not going anywhere bro.", he challenged Haruchiyo who clicked his tongue.

-

"Grape or Orange?" Ran held 2 ice pops in his hands for you to choose and you took the one you preferred. He then bit the tip of the ice pop on his hand and leaned back on the playground beside you.

"Don't eat that." Haruchiyo snatched the ice pop from your hand and threw it on the ground, you saw Ran smile sarcastically, as an obvious vex mark appeared on his temples.

"Simp" Ran blurts as he twirled his braids and shoved his ice pop in your hand, "You can have mine." he winked.

Haruchiyo was about to take that off your hands again when you spoke up, "Can we stop the petty arguments and get over this?"

"There's nothing to talk about, I already told the young Haitani I'd be taking over whatever you have to do." 

"Here's the problem, I don't want you to do it. I want her." Rindo snapped.

"Why must it be her? Is Roppongi running out of sluts for you to use?" Haruchiyo argued back, this made Ran mutter a 'Damn..' which earned him an elbow stab right on the ribs by you.

"Are you calling y/n a slut?" Rindo looked straight into Haruchiyo's eyes and smirked.

"Oof! Not bad, Rindo." Ran laughed and fist-bumped his brother, now the both of them are holding a smug look on their face. The same cocky expression they always held whenever they engage in a fight.

"Rindo, is it possible if I do you one last favor that is big enough to cover all the errands I'd have to run for you?" You butt in when you saw Haruchiyo tighten his fist, if you don't interfere now a fight would've broken out.

"Since you asked so nicely, sure, there's a favor you can do." Rindo looked at you, his eyes lit up as a sign of mischieve that was about to happen.

"What is it...?" you sighed knowing it's gonna be something ridiculous.