16

〔SLIGHT SMUT〕

"Y/n? You came back for me?" Haruchiyo entered the room and ran to you like a puppy when he saw you. SAVED, I'M SAFE NOW.

Haru took the corner seat beside you and pulled your chair close to him, both your chair is connected. A male with silver middle parting hair sat on the end of the table just beside Haruchiyo, his eyes were dark and empty decorated with pitch-black circles under his eyes. The aura he gives out was frightening and based on where he's seated, he's their leader.

"That's y/n?! The little brat that Haruchiyo sticks to like glue?! WOW, You're all grown up now, I knew you were a good-looking one but to think you'd turn out this beautiful. You look nothing like your brother!" Takeomi examined your features closely and commented.

"How's he?" he added, smiling sweetly at you with genuine concerns on his face. His question made everyone's expression at the table turn sour. The room was silent as your fist tightens.

"He passed away 8 years ago." you forced a smile to change the atmosphere of the room. Takeomi was taken aback at your answer and you felt bad for him after noticing his change of expression. 

"Let's eat. Please start serving the food." Kokonoi snapped his fingers and ordered the waitress, everyone cleared their throat and agreed.

The first half of the meal was uncomfortably silent until Ran decided to open his dumb ass mouth. "So, tell us about yourself." he looked at you.

"I'm Kisaki Y/n, I just returned to Japan. oh but I'm sure you already know." you leaned back on the chair and crossed your arm, the other executives were in awe at your rude response.

"You're amusing. Did you guys know back then she cheated on me with Rindo?" Ran laughed as he cut the steak on his plate. You looked away in embarrassment, to think this would come back to haunt you. 

"Did Y/n say that to you? She lied." Rindo snarkily replied as he fed himself a piece of steak with the fork, his face was serious his gaze never left the plate.

"Were you really that affected by a prank I made up when I was 16? Oh, don't tell me you really fell in love with me?" you tuck your hair on your ears and stood up, leaning close to him from across the table as you lower your body, your fingers on your chin as you tilt your head.

"Ran, use your words properly if you want me to understand you," you spoke in a mocking tone as you licked your lips and wiped the corner of your mouth with a thumb. You saw Ran gulping as he stared at your plump and kissable lips, your eyes darted to the faces sitting beside him looking at you seductively so you winked. 

"You're misbehaving again." a warm hand snaked around your waist and pulled you back, you were now sitting on Haruchiyo's chair, or should I say the little gap in between his thighs as he manspread to give you more space.