21

⠋⠥⠽⠥

⠋⠥⠽⠥

You jumped when you heard a loud bang on your table, your blurry eyesight focused on Rindo's figure smirking beside you with his palms pressing on your table. You clicked your tongue and narrowed your eyes at him.

"What do you want" you yawned

"Mind explaining why you lied to Ran about us?" he interrogated, you rubbed the back of your neck and were trying to come up with an excuse since it's pretty embarrassing to admit that you lied to his brother in order to get back at him.

"Run my errands for 6 months and I'll keep your secret," he whispered into your ears. 

"Deal, but no weird or dirty requests," you added without hesitations. You're ready to take this secret to the grave and if being at his beck and call for months is all it takes then fine, you'll do it.

He agreed to your condition.

You're now outside the Haitani's apartment while he's unlocking the door. Before any of you starts having dirty thoughts, no, we're not here to get railed. Rindo told us to be by his side so that we can be on standby, and go around running his errands like getting him food or drinks, you get the gist.

You followed Rindo inside and saw a pair of black heels laying messily on the entryway, you took off your shoes and placed them neatly against the wooden platform. Surprisingly their house was kinda clean aside from a few clutter here and there.

You walked behind Rindo to his room which was situated along a short hallway, you were taken aback when you heard soft moans coming from the closed-door beside Rindo's room. He didn't seem to react as if he was already used to this. So this is why Ran was absent from school today?

You quietly followed Rindo into his room, tip-toeing so you'd make as little noise as possible. 

It has been 2 weeks since you agreed to this slavery, every time you drop by his house, the room beside would be closed and there'd be moans coming from inside. Ran hasn't been attending school a lot since he's probably been on the grind with hooking up girls daily. Luckily though, you didn't run into him since he'd already be gone every time you leave. 

You were sitting on the floor doing his homework for him on a mini table while he was lying on the bed scrolling his phone. It has been an hour until he finally broke the silence and told you to go out and get him some snacks.