25

⠦⠁⠗⠥

You woke up due to ongoing commotion when you opened your eyes, the room was dark and the only source of light was a streak underneath the door. You removed the duvet that was covering you and made your way to the door, the muffled voices getting louder as you proceed.

"YOU ALMOST PUT HER IN DANGER. I SWEAR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER" You heard Haru's threat, his voice was loud and he meant it, every single word. 

"Haru! Please calm down!" you instinctively rushed toward him and grabbed his forearm with one hand and his wrist with another as he was extending his arm out pointing a gun at Rindo whose face was decorated with purple bruises near his eyes and lips. 

Aside from you, Takeomi and Ran were also trying to stop them. Whereas some of the executives were just sitting on the couch beside this ball of conflict. Kakucho was sitting with his eyes closed, Mr. Money was obviously enjoying and watching this freak show.

"Put the gun down." You tried pulling his arm down but it just wouldn't budge, you were frightened by the way he was looking at Rindo. His jaw was tensed jutting forward a little, his face was fuming red and even his breathing was heavy, you could hear every single breath he exhaled.

"Ran, take Rindo away." Takeomi turned toward Ran and whispered, his hand discreetly flailing gesturing them to go now while they still have the opportunity to. When Ran nodded and pushed Rindo off, Haru was not having it, he took a step forward intending to follow them.

"I- I'm afraid to sleep alone. Can you accompany me? Pls?" you hugged his arm and blurted out in a hurry to get his attention. It worked, he stopped and turn towards you, pressing your head onto his chest as he lets out a deep breath.

"Yeah, ok." he finally relaxed his shoulder, you held his hand and pull him into the bedroom. 

"Finally some peace," Kakucho muttered, Koko whistled in agreement while Takeomi brought the lighter close to his cigar.

Your heart was beating while you were lying on the bed staring at the ceiling under the cover, you heard the shower stop and soon after, Haru stepped out of the bathroom. The mist of fresh shampoo wafts in the air, the cherry blossom scent provided familiarity and nostalgia as it enters your nostril.

"Still awake?" Haru asked as he got under the cover beside you, he was shirtless wearing only black track pants. You hummed in response as he slid his arm under your neck to pull you in as you rest your head on his shoulder, his hand was now patting your shoulder slowly as if cooing you to sleep.