11

[A/N: I've decided that when I'm writing I'll call Kisaki Tetta as Kisaki, but in dialogues, I'll write Tetta if the dialogues were made by Y/N. IT'S VERY WEIRD TO CALL HIM TETTA LMAO.]

You looked at Takemichi and observed his body language, his eyes were watering while he stared at Kisaki in fear.

You ran towards him and tapped his shoulders, "It seems like you figured out my brother's motive too. Let's put your hatred towards me aside and stop him first before it's too late." 

Takemichi looked at you in shock, wondering how you knew he didn't like you at first even when he was being very subtle about it but nodded as you're the only one right now who knew about Kisaki's motive since everyone else was singing praises after he defended Mikey.

You saw Baji sneaking behind Kisaki and smacking him with a metal bar, shattering his glasses.  You tightened your fist. No...

"Baji! He knew about Kisaki's antics too! Thank god!" Takemichi whispered.

"We have to stop Baji. If this goes on, I'm afraid he might die." you looked at Takemichi, the fear in your eyes apparent. He looked at you in a slack-jawed gaze, "How did you know about the future"

"Huh? Future? Did somebody knock your heads out or something? My brother has an IQ of 248 he isn't stupid enough to stop here. I know what he's planning. Takemichi, stop Baji, and leave the rest to me." you ordered him, he nodded.

You saw Chifuyu blocking Baji trying to convince him to stop but that did not work as he got punched instantly. You then saw Takemichi hugging Baji, holding him up so that he could not advance further.

"Die, Baji" Kazutora muttered. Takemichi immediately headbutted Tora away as he stabbed his knife deeper.

You dropped on your knees and spat out blood, Chifuyu and Baji immediately rushed towards you.

"Y/n, why did you do that...?" Baji asked as you hunched over in pain, perspiring. 

"It's the only way to stop him. I told you, I can't watch as my old friend commits more mistakes, can I?" you forced yourself to laugh but the pain was a little too much. You cursed in your head since you didn't expect it to be this painful.

Chifuyu was not having it, he went straight to Kazutora and confronted him. "It's Y/n's.. It's Y/n's fault." Kazutora muttered repeatedly.

You stood up and rubbed your grip on the handle of the knife sticking out of your waist and slowly made your way to Kazutora, you gently shove Chifuyu away and sat on top of Kazutora pulling his collar as he continues muttering that it was your fault.

Tears welled up in your eyes, you breathed out and raised your hand, striking a loud and hard slap across his face. 

"Tora, if you're sorry then take responsibility for my injuries, I'll forgive you if you nurse me back to health, okay?" you looked at him, the pain was getting worse and you felt like you were gonna pass out soon. 

Kazutora pulled you into a hug and started crying, you wince when his body touched the knife sticking out of you but you brushed his head and assured him that it was okay. From the corner of your eyes you spotted a girl getting off her bike, she was eyeing Baji.

"Hey, Baji... I think your girlfriend is here." Baji looked in her direction and you noticed his cheeks flushed pink, he held up a peace sign to her. You smiled weakly knowing he probably promised his girlfriend he would win the fight.

[A/N: If you read my first fanfic, yes this is y/n from that book. Since Baji didn't die in this timeline, she wouldn't fall in love with the Haitani brothers <3]

You spat out more blood and tapped on Kazutora's shoulder, "Tora... I don't think I can hold out any longer .." Kazutora immediately pulled away from the hug as you blacked out.

-

"It's a disgrace we are related." your younger brother was cutting [fav fruit] for you as your eyes flicker, you groaned in pain as you tried to get up, he immediately placed the fruit down and helped you up.

"You're not mad that I ruined your plan?" you asked as he fed you a piece/slice of [fav fruit]. 

"I am, but at least you're not dead."

"Yeah right, you already knew I wasn't going to die." you open your mouth as he fed you another fruit. When you realized that your brother's plan was to manipulate Tora into killing Baji, you decided you'd take the hit for him.

Since you knew you were gonna be taking a hit, you mentally calculated the height and angle of where he was going to stab and safely inserted yourself in the spot where the stab wouldn't be fatal. Because you were smart enough to figure out your brother's plan, it is only fair that he too is smart enough to figure out what you were aiming for and thus knew you wouldn't have died.

"Don't interfere anymore. Aside from being a time-traveler, nobody is smart enough to figure out my plan other than you. You're my only weakness and I HATE weaknesses." he placed the peeled fruits on your desk and left.

You sighed, it was a threat that he'd get rid of you if you foil his plans again. 

[A/N: Kisaki really thought he ATE.]