22

Haruchiyo made his way towards you while you were smoking beside a bin that was located outside a convenience store. It was a weekend so you didn't have to follow Rindo around since he'd text you if he needed something.

Haruchiyo was dressed in the black Toman uniform, probably because he just got off a gang meeting. You took your eyes off him and continued inhaling the stick snuggling between your index and middle finger.

Your gaze shifted up when Haruchiyo stood in front of you blocking your sight, he reached his hand out and took the cigarette that was sitting in between your lips with 2 of his finger, bringing it close to his face as he tug the black mask under his chin and indirectly kissed the stick you were smoking.

Your face flushes as when he gave you a full smile, you briefly saw the dimples that were imprinted on his cheeks. 

"You could've just asked for a stick." you snap back, your face still burning from embarrassment as panic skitters through your gut like a deer running from a lion, well, excluding the fact that you wouldn't mind getting caught by this attractive lion. 

"I could have. But I wanted yours." your flush deepens when he blew out a cloud of smoke before emphasizing the word "yours". 

"Are you still mad at me?" he cocks his head a little to the side, and a few strands of hair that were originally behind his ears fell out. You reached your hands up and tuck his hair behind his ears before pinching his face lightly and pulling away.

"Not anymore." 

"Do you want to get lunch? My treat." He pressed the short cigarette bud onto the top of the bin and pulled his mask up, his curved eyes laced by the long pale lashes. You agreed since you were running out of coins soon because of Rindo's expensive snacks.

Haruchiyo's phone rang the moment you finished ordering, he took a quick look at his phone screen and locked it. You happened to see that Mikey was the one who texted him when his notification rang out. 

"You're not seriously thinking of ditching me, right?" you leaned back on the chair and crossed your arm, he was already grabbing his phone ready to stuff it inside his pocket.

"I'm sorry, y/n. I'll pay for your food, but I really have to go now." he took a ¥1000 note out of his wallet and placed it on the table before stuffing his keys and wallet into his pocket. You watched him and stood up to leave, walking out of the restaurant while he was still packing up.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and shoved it away, Haruchiyo ran in front of you to stop you. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he frowned, you could sense the urgency in his voice since he's so anxious to meet his beloved Mikey. 

"Why do you even care, Haru? Go look for your boyfriend." your lips tightened as your temper goes off like a machine gun firing mercilessly at him. He sighed loudly and grabbed your jaw tightly with one hand, pulling your head up so you'd look at his locked gaze.

"You're so annoying, always running your mouth like a fucking chihuahua." his dark blue eyes stared down at you before he harshly let go of your jaw and walked off without a word. Your eyes tracked his distorted figure that was slowly disappearing as your heart ached at his words. 

You cared for him, so much that you couldn't understand why he'd run back to Mikey every single time. Mikey wasn't good for him, you told yourself that on the day you saw Haruchiyo smiling with his torn lips. You wanted to blame time, for it is the reason why you drifted and could no longer understand him.

"Tissue?" a deep voice interrupted your thoughts, you saw a hand holding onto a packet of tissue that was extending in front of you. You took the unopened packet from his hand and pulled out a sheet, wiping your tears and blowing your nose while muttering "Thank you." to the kind stranger.  

When you were done, you held the packet towards him which was when you finally saw who it was as your neck painfully extended just to see his face.

"You're Mr. Introvert. I'm sorry for showing you this unpleasant side of me." you sniffled. His brows arch before his lips turn into a grin and wiped the tears hanging from your eyes with his long slender fingers, it is when you finally caught onto the words tattooed on his hand "罪" and "罰".

"Were you a criminal?" you looked at him while pointing at the tattoos on the back of his hands since the words "Sin" and "Punishment" sounded like something a criminal would put on their skin.

He laughed obnoxiously loud at your comment, to the point he was bending over and covering his mouth with one hand while slapping his chest with another when he started choking on his saliva. He finally settled down and dramatically wiped the tears from his eyes, holding a straight face, and said, "No, and I'm Hanma Shuji, not Mr. Introvert. I'd like to think I'm extroverted."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Hanma." you apologized, your face flushed in embarrassment since you didn't mean to call him Mr. Introvert out loud. Your stomach then let out a loud growl, deepening the redness of your cheeks.

"Hanma." you saw your brother standing in front of your house gate crossing his arm while staring at the tall figure walking behind you. You ended up having lunch together with Hanma and he then insisted to walk you home since it was late in the evening. 

"You know each other?" Your brow arched in suspicion as Kisaki stared intensely at him, Hanma on the other hand was snickering like a kid who has successfully stolen a bar of candy. 

"Yes, very well," Hanma replied, extending his smile.

"HANMA" Kisaki raised his voice startling you. Sensing that the vibe was getting kinda awkward for you to continue standing in between them, you decided to flee the scene. 

You bowed at Hanma and walked past your brother to turn the handle of your front door before entering.

"I told you, my sister, is off-limits," Kisaki emphasized, his brows almost sticking together due to how much he was frowning.

"I just happen to see a beautiful girl crying in the middle of the street and decided to help her, that's all ♡" he shrugged with a pair of half-lidded eyes.

Kisaki did not say anything, all he did was let out a huge sigh before returning to the house following behind y/n's footsteps.