5

"Are you going to betray me, y/n?" Kazutora ask, he was now standing right in front of you.

"I don't care about your business enough to betray you, Tora. Besides, Baji already beat the shit out of him just let the poor guy go." you looked at Kazutora with a strong determination in your eyes, showing no signs of fear.

"Don't do anything to her! She's just a girl!!" Takemichi suddenly charge towards you and stood in front of you acting as a shield. Your mouth gape open in shock at this dumbass, Kazutora had an equally shocked face before he started laughing.

"Hey! You should leave before you get into trouble, I'll move so you can get out," you whispered behind Takemichi. You've heard rumors about this guy, how they were forced to be in a fight club before Mikey saved him. Also, the fact that he can't fight at all.

Of course, the next move was expected. Kazutora smiled before landing a punch on his face, Takemichi immediately fell on the ground due to the impact of the punch. You were a little glad when you see that Takemichi is still conscious, he immediately stood up again to shield you.

"TORA!" you yelled when he raised his fist about to punch Takemichi again, you pushed Takemichi away and landed your fist on Kazutora's face. You heard Takemichi gasp and started praying when you hit Kazutora.

Kazutora stood up and wiped the blood from his lips with a thumb, he started snickering with the same pair of sandy dead eyes before pulling you into a big hug, brushing your hair with his hands. 

"I missed this side of you, y/n. I love it when you're rough."

"O-oh wtf ok," you replied, softly patting Kazutora back while your fingers were gesturing the weirded-out Takemichi to leave while Kazutora is distracted. Takemichi nodded and sneakily crawled behind you and left the building.

You heard clapping sounds get nearer to you while you're still in Kazutora's embrace.

"That was a great punch. I heard you left Toman, why don't you join us?" Mr. Introvert walked towards the both of you, Kazutora let go of the hug and placed his hands on your shoulders with a dark smile.

"Yes! Y/n, join us! We'll take down Toman together!" Kazutora tightens his grip on your shoulder excitedly and gave you a little shake. 

"Kazutora, don't involve her in your plans." Baji walked towards you guys and interrupted the conversation, when no one was looking in his direction he lightly shook his head for you to reject their offers. 

"What's wrong with that Baji? She's good, I want her! Even Hanma wants her too!" Kazutora cupped your cheeks with both his hands, nodding his head gesturing for you to just agree.

"I'll join." you agreed, Hanma and Kazutora both had a wide smile across their face. Hanma handed you a Valhalla jacket, everyone clapped and cheered except for Baji. You noticed that he held a worried look on his face. 

-

"Tora, drop me there." you tapped on his shoulder. He stopped the bike and you got off, he gave you a lift to your destination since you left your bike parked near the Karaoke place. It took a lot of persuasion for you to make sure he drop you off since he originally offered to send you home and retrieve the bike for you.

You walked towards where your bike was after he sped off. As you got closer you saw a tall figure with long hair standing near your bike, you quickly ran towards it afraid that someone was trying to steal your precious Suzuki Hayabusa.

"HEY, THEFT IS A CRIME!!!" you shouted as you ran as fast as you could. You stopped when you saw the familiar face, it's Baji Keisuke! 

"Why did you join? You idiot!" he started lecturing you. You were appalled, did this idiot just called you that? What's going on???? 

"HUH? IDIOT? YOU ARE THE IDIOT WHO COULDN'T EVEN WRITE TIGER." you argued and his face turned red in a flash, his hand went up to his face to cover his cheeks.

"H-How did you know that! W-Who snitched?!" he stammered, tilting his head trying to think of anyone who would snitch on him when it was pretty obvious. Based on Chifuyu's story they were the only ones in class when it happened.

"Oh god. You REALLY are an idiot." you stared straight into his soul and jumped onto your bike, igniting the engine, and were preparing to take off before he pass his stupid to you.

"W-Wait, I'm not done talking! Why did you join?! It's dangerous." he grabbed your bike handle to stop you from driving. You sighed and let go of the handle, staring at him.

"Since you know it's dangerous then why did you join? Huh?" you asked him back, with a straight face.

"I-I've my reasons." you thought for a while and came to your own conclusion. Maybe he isn't betraying Toman for real, why else would he be waiting for you here.

You turned your key again to stop the engine and sat straight on your bike crossing your arms, "Kazutora?" you arched your brow and stared at him.

"How did you—"

"Yeah, it's really NOT THAT DIFFICULT to read an idiot." you shrugged, you saw an irk mark appearing on his temples and sucked your teeth. Oops...

"Then we have a common goal. He has been acting weird since that incident, as an old friend of his, I can't watch as he commits more mistakes, can I?" you smiled and took out a pack of gums from your skirt pocket since you were still wearing your school uniform.

"No, it's still too dangerous for you to get involved. I'll tame Kazutora and bring him to you MUAHAHAHA," he laughed proudly after a few minutes of thinking, you took your hand out and faced your palm up gesturing him to do the same. After he did, you grabbed his wrist to pull it towards you and spat the gum on his hand.

[IDK BUT I ALWAYS FEELS LIKE BAJI HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS ITTO & RENGOKU LMAO]

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING WOMAN!" He immediately forced his hand back and shook the slimy wet gum off his palm, now wiping his hand on his pants.

"Take this as your punishment for now but the next time you belittle me, I'll punch you. Hard." you stuck your tongue out and slapped his hand that was grabbing your bike handle.

"AND ALSO, DON'T DO STUPID THINGS ALONE," you warned while pointing at him as you reverse your bike before driving off.