1

Your phone alarm rang at exactly 6:45 am, you groaned in annoyance and shut it down. You flung your bedsheet open unreluctantly got out of bed, your eyes still closed as you made your way towards the hanger on your wall to grab your school uniform.

When you were done washing up and putting on your uniform, you grabbed your bag and went downstairs. 

"Tetta, make sure to finish your breakfast." you overhead your mum's voice speaking gently to your younger brother. You walked towards the counter separating the kitchen and your dining area to grab your keys as your eyes scanned the dining table, your younger brother had a smug look on his face as he was eating out of the plate of scrumptious breakfast prepared by your mother, it was filled with a Tuna sandwich, sunny side eggs, and bacon.

Your eyes then scanned towards the corner of the table, where a loaf of bread was placed on top of a plate. You rolled your eyes and stuffed the plain bread in your mouth and grabbed your keys, slamming the front door shut.

It was nothing new for you, being compared by your parents since the birth of your younger brother, Kisaki Tetta. He's smart, aced every single exam, mastered every possible musical instrument you can think of at the age of 6, what's not to love? Compared to him, you're just a daughter that would take the last name of whoever you marry. He is the one who'll expand the Kisaki family lineage.

You sat on your bike, chewing the stupid bread, and ignited the engine once you swallowed it down your throat making your way to the school.

-

-

-

You entered the bustling classroom from the backdoor and went straight to your seat situated right beside the window. Your class tables were arranged in 3's your presence intimidated the people in class so much that nobody dared to sit beside you so you took the middle seat, in between 2 empty seats.

You threw your bag at the empty seat beside you and stared out the window with your head resting on your palm that was propped up by the table. It was your usual routine to stare out the window as your eyes unfocus on the scenery outside and your brain starts drifting.

"Are you going to move your bag away or?" a rude voice behind you interrupted your peace as you snapped out your train of thoughts. You tilted your head up to see that an unfamiliar boy with long blonde hair and blue highlights were staring down at you with an unamused face, his amethyst eyes were lazy behind the pair of glossy round glasses that was resting on his nose.

You clicked your tongue and removed your bag from the chair about to put it on the other empty seat beside you but it was already occupied by a similar-looking male with 2 long braids, his hair was dyed black only leaving the mid-section blonde. 

"Now that our 2 new transfer students are settled, class please take out your Math textbook and we'll begin with our first lesson of the day." your homeroom teacher announced, wiping the blackboard with a duster."Haitani Rindo" "Haitani Ran"

-

"Tsss" you groaned in pain as you fell face flat on the table, you fell asleep while the teacher was teaching and dozed off with your head resting on your palm.