3

"So, y/n what are you doing here? Hmm?" Kazutora rested one of his palms on the wall above your shoulder, trapping your right while Baji stood behind Kazutora with a frown on his face.

"No. Let me explain! It's a coincidence, I came here to... um... find a friend?" you smiled sheepishly hoping they will accept your bullshit excuse or at least pretend to believe it so you can leave.

"Y/n... Every time you lie, you will blink thrice! See~ you did it again!" Kazutora teased you while prying one of his eyes open with his free hand.

"No! I'm serious!" you raised your voice slightly, forcing your eyes open so you wouldn't blink.

"Okay! Bring us to your friend, it's late for you to wander around. We'll accompany you." He retrieved his hand from the wall and crossed his arm, waiting for you to lead the way.

"Kazutora, this is a waste of time. We're late." Baji interfered, you could sense that he was trying to get you out of this situation but you weren't completely sure.

"Baji is right, you'll be late! I'll be fine, just go!!" you pushed Kazutora towards the alley, instead, he grabbed your wrist and inched closer to you while grabbing your jaw tightly with another hand, 

"Y/n, would you prefer to be beaten up by me right now or by random delinquents at night for wandering alone? Hmm?" He threatened, his sandy eyes were dark as he stared right into your soul.

"Tora. Let go of me, I'm gonna get angry." Baji was about to interfere but you shot Kazutora's threat down and grabbed his wrist, yanking it off your face. There were red finger marks stretching from your jaw to your cheeks due to his strong grip.

"My friend is here. Bye, Baji." you bowed lightly at Baji and rolled your eyes at Kazutora as your shoulder brushed against his aggressively. 

"You! You're late," you called out to the male in front of you in a black leather jacket and loose black pants.

"Huh? Who are y—"

"LETS GO. WE ARE LATE." You interrupted him by raising your voice louder than him and grabbed his elbow dragging him away.

"YOU'RE NOT SAYING GOODBYE TO ME??" Kazutora shouted while pointing at himself.

"FUCK YOU, Tora." you turn to him and gave the middle finger while continuously dragging the reluctant blonde inside a restaurant. 

"Yo, what the fuck?" he complained when both of you were inside the restaurant, you were peeking through the glass door to check if Kazutora and Baji has left and sure enough, they went into the alley.

You lean your back on the glass door and let out a sigh of relief. Your eyes tilted up to look at the angry and confused male staring down at you while wiping his foggy glasses.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I must have mistaken you for someone else! Goodbye!" you salute and quickly turn around to leave but he grabbed your shoulder to stop you.