2

You parked your bike hurriedly and ran up the stairs to Musashi Shrine while raising your wrist to look at the time, 8:17 pm. At this point, your phone was literally ringing with messages, it has been spammed non-stop since you were riding your bike but you did not have the time to check it because you were LATE. Oh, and you also knew it's probably Haruchiyo that has been spamming you.

You arrived at the top of the Shrine panting, everyone has already gathered below the platform, Mikey and Draken were standing above preparing to start the gang meeting. You awkwardly squeezed through the crowd and made your way to where the 5th division squad was standing, you finally spotted the familiar platinum blonde head and stood beside him. 

"Late—" Haruchiyo paused to check his watch, "for 20 minutes." 

You did not reply to him and were trying to catch up on your breath since you ran up a whole flight of stairs without stopping. 

"I'm sorry, Mucho and Haruchiyo. I had work..." you apologized after you managed to breathe. Mucho shook his head at your excuses, Haruchiyo on the other hand turn to look at you after seeing Mucho's reaction and frowned. His deep blue eyes were literally gesturing you to stay back afterward for a lecture. 

"3rd Division Captain! Step up!" Mikey announced out of the blue, everyone was shocked at this sudden revelation, so were you. Although you haven't been in Toman for long, you knew that all 4 Division captains were the founding member of Toman. Even with Pah in Juvenile now, you expected that the position would remain vacant until his release.

You almost choke when you saw that familiar sharp blonde hair and ugly ass brow of your OWN YOUNGER BROTHER walking past the crowd to where Mikey and Draken are currently standing. You'd recognize that ugly pompadour from a mile away.

Your shock was so immense that your hand flew to your mouth earning a loud smack, Haruchiyo, Mucho and all the members standing in front and beside you turned to look at you.

"What's wrong, y/n?" Muto asked monotonously, his face was still and condescending. Haruchiyo gave you another threatening glance saying 'I'll kill you if you don't stop being stupid'

"N-Nothing, Captain," you answered softly and gulped, your hand slowly dropping back to their original position beside your hips.

Your younger brother walked up the steps and sat down right in front of Mikey, everyone was upset and cursing at his disrespectful act while you wanted to dig a hole and dive inside it to hide your face. How could your stupid brother be embarrassing you like this, where are his manners?! And why the hell is he even in Toman?!

"The new 3rd Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" was announced by a member standing in front of your brother. Your eyes shot open, anger is an understatement right now. Not only did he do better than you academically, but he's also a division captain in your gang. GREAT!

"Kisaki? Isn't that your last name, y/n?" Muto turn to you and asked, you ignored him. Your body was heating up due to anger, you joined a gang to find a sense of belonging, the kind that you did not receive back home. Yet now? Now he's literally here to make your life miserable, showing you how incapable you are.