14

"Aw? You can't leave! I finally found you!" you held up your arms in surrender as a pistol was being pointed at you, touching your forehead. 

You took steps back and sat down as he pushed you back with the pistol, when you finally sat down he took the seat beside you and placed his arm over your shoulders, you noticed his tattoo up-close on his forearm.

"What do you want, Sanzu" you replied coldly, refusing to look at him or give any form of reaction since it would probably excite him.

"Brr, cold. Call me H-A-R-U! HARU! I love it when you give me pet names" he laughed gleefully as he held up a glass of alcohol.

"You're drunk." you snatched the glass from him and flipped the cup over emptying the contents, "Look, I'm really tired and I don't have time for your nonsense. I'm going home." you removed his arm and stood up, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back down to his lap.

"Don't go again." he snaked both arms on your waist tightly and rest his head on your chest as you sat on his thigh, his head was warm on your skin. The scent of his shampoo was wafting in the air, it smelled just like the cherry blossoms that bloom in spring. 

Your face was rosy red from his interaction, if not for the dark lighting in the club you'd be extremely embarrassed. He actually fell asleep in your embrace and you were now stuck on his lap not being able to move, you looked around the room but the rest of them were just minding their own business.

-

You woke up to the heat burning your eyelids, when your eyes opened you almost got blinded by the sunray shining directly on your poor (e/c) orbs. You stretched your arms out and sat up on the bed.

You panicked when you realise this isn't your room! This room is huge, a private bathroom, walk-in closet and it looked so empty. The kind of unrealistic interior you'd spot from a rich wealthy tycoon. You must have accidentally fallen asleep last night at the club!

Your neck snapped to the right when you felt someone pulling you back down, you came face to face with none other than Haruchiyo. You were extremely flustered, he rubbed his eyes and opened them. He flashed a grin and pulled you into a hug.

You felt his skin, for some reason your hands were on his ABdomen, he was lean but muscular, abs formed on his torso. His skin was smooth with scars and gunshot wounds here and there, your skin crawled when he started kissing your neck.

"S-Sanzu, stop." you stammered a little, he bit your shoulder hard and you let out a tiny yelp, you felt blood gushing out as his teeth punctured your skin. Warm slimy texture combined with a sharp sting as he licks the blood and then your wound.

"Call me that again and I'll torture you," he threatened, his hands dancing along your arm, pulling your sleeves down to reveal your bare shoulder. His lips traced your shoulder, you flinched as his tongue was slithering straight down to your chest.

"NO" you pushed him hard as he rolled down the bed, you pulled your sleeve up and used the blanket to cover your body. You got worried when there were no movements after a loud thud was heard when Haruchiyo dropped from the bed.

You quickly got off the bed and went to him, he was lying on the ground motionlessly. You kneeled down beside him and tap his face, trying to wake him up.

"Haru are you okay? Did you hit your head? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t—" 

Oh, he pulled your face in as his lips devoured yours. His tongue swirled in your mouth leading the dance with your tongue. It was hot, you felt tingling sensations throughout your body. It was passionate. 

[A/N: NAH YALL NASTY ASF. BRUSH YOUR DAMN TEETH FIRST THAT STANKY MORNING BREATH]

-

"I'm sorry, Miss Y/n. This position has already been filled." the interviewer replied to you from the phone call, you thanked them politely and ended the call. You sighed as you bang your head on the dining table repeatedly.

It's horrible, you finally came back and now you've to worry about finding a new job here. "I shouldn't have returned." you sighed, your face buried on the table.

"I am certainly glad you did." an appealing voice spoke, you heard the chair beside you being pulled out as someone sat. You dragged your head up and saw the male with short gelled purple hair looking at you desirably, he was dressed in black suits and an inner white blouse paired with a purple tie.

Upon closer inspection, everything about him is perfect. His facial features, that pair of lazy eyes, the tall nose, and those juicy lips. You shook your head when you realized you were staring too much. 

"I don't think we are acquainted," you replied coldly to maintain your composure.

"Ouch, you cheated with my brother and then forget about me?" he teased you, a lazy grin erupted on his face.

"I've never chea—" you stood up so abruptly the chair turned and almost drop but he managed to catch it in time with one hand, pushing it back forcing your ass to sit back down.

"No fucking way, Wednesday Addams?!" you gasped, your eyes scanning him from head to toe analyzing and comparing the person in front of you with the one you knew from 8 years ago.

You cupped your hands on his face and turned it to the left and then to the right, observing every single nook and cranny of his face. The change is so drastic but it certainly is him, there were common traits, that pair of sleepy eyes are certainly his!

"Yes fucking way, your ex-boyfriend Haitani Ran." he chuckled sexily. 

"Damn... Daddy."

"Yes?" 

"Huh?"

"Huh?" he copied you.

"N-Nothing. I'm not calling you a daddy btw. It was a slip of tongue." you turn away as your face was painted in red due to embarrassment. This was a huge plot twist for you and you certainly look stupid now after thinking you were such a savage for cheating on him back then.