What Should We Name Her?

"What should we name her?" Haylen asked as he sat in front of the mirror brushing his hair. Jonathan looked up from his position on the bed " I don't know" he answered as he shrugged his shoulders. "It's so obvious I'm the smart one in this family"Haylen said as he rolled his eyes.

Ignoring the comment Jonathan thought for a moment "we should name her something that's important to us"

"Like what?"

"I don't know like an event, person or a place"

"That's actually smart" Haylen said surprised. Jonathan faked being offended "how dare you I can be smart when I put my mind to it"

"Tell me when that happens" Haylen said in a playful way. Jonathan grabbed Haylen from behind and tossed him on the bed, before he could get up Jonathan pinned his hands above his head.

"Why do you make me do these things" he asked.

"Because it's funny to see you frustrated"

"You are a evil person trapped in an angels body"

"But you love me anyway" Haylen smirked.

"I really do" Jonathan said as he bent down and captured Haylen's lips in a kiss.

They kissed for a while before Jonathan suddenly gasped "I have the perfect name"

"Okay" Haylen said cautiously "what is it"

"Winter"

"Winter" Haylen repeated "do you really want to name our daughter Winter?" he asked.

"Yeah think about it, that's when she was conceived and that's when you told me were having another little miracle"

Haylen really thought about it "that's the perfect name" he concluded.

"And you said I wasn't smart"

"I never said that I just meant you don't use your brain sometimes"

That's practically the same thing" Jonathan said.

"If you think about it it's not" Haylen said.

Jonathan smiled at Haylen "were already fighting like an old married couple"

"Only you would be happy about fighting" Haylen said.

"But you still love me"Jonathan teased.

Haylen pecked him on the lips.

"I do"