Sexy Moments

Jonathan ran his finger down Haylen's bare back making small useless patterns. He kissed the little freckles on the lower part of his back. Haylen moaned quietly, enjoying the attention Jonathan was paying to his body. Jonathan started to kiss on his neck, he sucked on his sweet spot which made Haylen groan.

Jonathan looked at the beauty beneath him, blond hair down his back, creamy white skin, blue eyes, plump red lips, firm ass, he was just perfect. He groaned as Haylen continued to stroke him. He massaged Haylens ass as he squirmed in delight.

"You are so sexy"Jonathan whispered, Haylen smiled and slid on his lap.He kissed Jonathan's neck and his chest. Jonathan took Haylen's nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, Haylen threw his head back in pleasure "oh god" he moaned. Haylen held Jonathan's head to his chest,

"I want to make you feel good"Haylen whispered in his ear.

Jonathan layed back on the bed letting Haylen do anything he wanted to do. His eyes close as Haylen took him in his mouth and started to suckle gently. He tugged on Haylen's hair loving the way he groaned in the back of his throat.

Haylen stopped and lick his way up his chest. Haylen's tongue felt so good "I want you to ride me" Haylen stopped what he was doing to look into Jonathan's eyes "I want that too"

Haylen Sat in Jonathan's lap as they kissed. Haylen winced as Jonathan's lubed finger slipped into him but he soon got use to it. Jonathan slipped his fingers one by one into Haylen until he was moaning and whimpering.

"Ready" Haylen nodded his head. Jonathan slipped into Haylen with one hard thrust, Jonathan covered Haylen's mouth with his as Haylen screamed in pleasure. Haylen slowly moved up and down, head thrown back in ecstasy while Jonathan kept his head in his neck moaning as Haylen's tight heat enveloped him.

His thrusts got harder and faster as Haylen begged. "I'm close" Haylen moaned. They moved together before Haylen spilled on his chest and Jonathan spilled deep inside of him.

They layed together sated and happy.

"I love you" Haylen said as he looked at Jonathan.

"I love you too"

They both shared lazy kisses and small convention before they both fell asleep.

I'm so bad at writing smut, it's kinda scary.