I'm Sorry

Jonathan slowly stirred from his deep sleep. He looked down and saw Haylen's head on his chest. Their legs were tangled together and his hands were wrapped tightly around Haylens body. He realized what woke him up as he scratched his itchy chest, Haylens hair was out of a ponytail and splayed across his chest.

He ran his fingers through his soft hair "hmmmm"Haylen moaned. Haylen looked up from his chest with big blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered.

"No, I'm sorry it was wrong of me to storm out like that, I was just so mad that you chose them over me"Haylen said.

"I would never choose any of them over you, do you know how much you mean to me? When Haylen didn't reply he continued "when you walk into a room you make me instantly happy, when you smile everything becomes brighter, sometimes I feel so pressured to live up to my dad and what a great king he is but then I look at you and I realize that if I have you by my side I can never go wrong. I love how you laugh at my jokes even if they're not funny, I love when you laugh so hard you start to snort, I love the how you can't eat candy unless you arrange it by there colors, I love the way your in secure but your the most beautiful thing in the world, I love how your so determined to do something even if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to, you never give up, I love that your the person having my first child ,and most of all I love you for you"

By the end of the his speech Haylen was crying "you have no idea how much I love you" he whispered as he leant forward to kiss me. After a while we stopped from lack of oxygen. He brushed a strand of hair out of his face"your so beautiful" Haylen blushed. Jonathan love how he could make Haylen blush with such simple words.

"your not so bad yourself"he teased.

"About Niall ,you can change the name if you don't like it" he bit his lip like the words were causing him pain.

"why would I want to change our son's name" at those words Haylen squealed and hugged Jonathan really hard, for someone so small he was surprisingly strong.

"Its not that big of a deal I would never change our baby's name without you wanting me to"

"I thought you agreed with Samuel"

"Samuel, no I would never agree with that greedy whore"

"Baby he's not that bad"said Haylen. Jonathan shot him a look that clearly said 'are you serious'

"It was a joke"

"Sorry to break it to you sweetie but that was not funny" Haylen slapped his arm.

"Abuse, abuse!"

"Oh my gosh you're such a child" Haylen said affectionately "but you still love me"retorted Jonathan.

"Yeah whatever" Haylan rolled his eyes.

"Oh" Haylen gasped.

"What" Jonathan said instantly worried. "The baby just kicked" this was the first time the baby actually kicked before it occasionally moved but this was a real kick. Haylen took Jonathan's hand and gently put in on his stomach.

Jonathan gasped in awe as he felt the kick under his palm "that's so amazing" he whispered.

"I know" replied Haylen still amazed.

The couple laid on the bed and enjoyed the beautiful moment.