The Ball -part 2

Jonathan listened to all the commotion around him, people were going crazy trying to find the perfect dress or suit, asking some one to accompany them or trying to think of the perfect person, it was all just crazy and disorganized.

He ran his fingers through his hair, he was so stressed lately. He couldn't get how Haylen looked after he saw and him Samuel kissing out of his mind. Maybe they did have a chance.  He sighed, frustrated with the whole situation. He had to think about something else.

He know he had to ask Samuel, as his dad loved to remind him.
"when are you going to ask Samuel to the ball?" or "Samuel was showing me his suits today, they look spectacular" the man did not know the meaning of being subtle.

No matter how much he tried he couldn't get Haylen out of his mind. Like when he smiled his eyes would immediately light up, the way he twirl his hair when he was nervous or in deep concentration. The way he laughed. Just everything about him was perfect.

He didn't care what his dad said he knew in his heart he was met to be with Haylen. He wouldn't deny it anymore. He is and always will be in love with Haylen.

He walked down the hallway to Haylen's room he was going to ask him a question that's been on his mind for a long time now.

He knocked on the door and waited. When he didn't hear an answer for several seconds he opened the door and what he say made his eyes widen in shock.

The picture is of Samuel