The Ball -part 3

Jonathan's eyes widen as he saw Samuel on the bed with one of his knights. They were both naked, joey on top of Samuel as they fucked, Samuel was moaningoblivious to the fact that his boyfriend was watching him cheat.

He just closed the door and walked away. He didn't know where he was going but he really needed to think about some things and clear his head.

He bumped into someone on his way, he immediately grabbed the person's hand to steady them.
"I'm sorry" he apologized, he looked up to see a very shocked Haylen
"hey"he said ackwardly he didn't know what to say to him. They use to be able to talk about anything, Jonathan hated that they couldn't talk like they use to.

"I just saw something and I really need to talk to someone right now" he said before he could really think about what he was saying

"Okay "Haylen replied softly.They walked all the way to Haylen's room, they sat down on the bed together without saying nothing.

"What did you want to talk about" Haylen asked curiously.

"I saw Samuel kissing Joey" Haylen eyes widen as he turned to look at Jonathan.

"I am so sorry" Haylen said sympathetically, Jonathan shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not"

"Why?" Haylen asked confused

"Beacause I've wanted to do this for a long time" he said as he leaned over to Haylen and kissed him. They kissed for a long time before they broke apart.

"Does this mean what I think it means"? Haylen panted.

"I love you" Jonathan said instead of answering him, Haylen just jumped at him as they made out.

"Will you go to the ball with me?"Jonathan asked.

"yes!"Haylen laughed.

They both continued to kiss not noticing that the king was watching.

GEORGE CLOONEY AS KING ADAM.