Kinza

Niall was really getting sick of random girls coming up to him asking him to dance. Could they be anymore obvious/desperate. He was dress in a black tux with a white undershirt and a midnight back tie. He could see his parents greeting and shaking the hands of the guests. Jonathan was wearing an all black suit while Haylen was wearing an all white suit. He could see Winnie in her white dress dancing with a boy about her age. The person he really wanted to see wasn't going to be there. Jake was at a dinner with his grandparents so he couldn't come.

This was probably the worst day of his life. He had to pick a wife although he was in love with Jake. He sighed as he thought about Jake; perfect little Jake. Jake was the most beautiful thing he ever laid eyes on. They've been through alot together.

"Hi sweetheart how are you enjoying your kinza?" Haylen asked as he gave him a big hug. Niall smiled "I'm having the time of my life" he said trying to sound convincing, but he knew Haylen saw right through that. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"Haylen asked. Niall nodded his head. They walked over to an isolated corner.

"What's wrong baby?"Haylen asked,  he was the most affectionate out of him and Jonathan.

"It's nothing mom". He still called Haylen mom after all these years, he was going to start calling him dad but then it would get too confusing because that's what he called Jonathan and he didn't want to call either of them papa or daddy, that sounded too babyish so he decided to just call Haylen mom.

"I know when somethings wrong with you so don't lie to me" Niall looked at Haylen, this was the person he loved beyond anyone in the world, he would understand.

"Mom Jake and I are together" he said in a low voice but Haylen heard him. Haylen sighed "why didn't you tell your father and I we would of cancelled your kinza" Niall gaped "you can do that?" he asked "of course , we're your parents we can cancel it if we choose" Niall hugged Haylen tightly "I love you so much mom" Haylen chuckled "I love you too Angel".

Winnie walked over "what's going on?". Winnie looked more like Jonathan with her nose, lip, eyes and hair color while Niall looked like Haylen with his eyes, hair color, lips and nose."I'm assuming you knew about Haylen and Jonathan"Haylen asked. Winnie nodded her head in agreement "I was the first one to know" she declared. Haylen laughed. "Niall you can leave to go to Jake's house I'll talk to your father" Haylen told him. "where's dad?" Winnie asked, she was more of a daddy's girl. "Over there" Niall pointed.

"Bye ma, bye Niall" she said as she ran over to Jonathan. Niall kissed Haylen's cheek before he left.

He was going to visit his prince.

The picture is of Winnie (Winter)