Niall and Jake

Niall ran his hands through Jake's hair, he smiled when he leaned into his touch. They were in his room playing around when they decided to take a break. He looked down as Jake ran his hands along his thighs. Niall could tell something was on his mind.

"You okay?" he asked as he heard Jake sighed for the third time.

"Your kinza is coming up" he whispered. A kinza was a special event for a fifteen year old boy where he picked his future wife and celebrated becoming a man. His dad had one but since Haylen and him were already together at that time he didn't need to pick a wife."We should just tell them we're together, they'll understand" Jake said. It was Niall's turn to sigh "you know I can't do that. There relationship was the exception I don't think the elders would want a repeat of that" The elders were the only people in the kingdom that was stronger than the royal family. While they ruled the country, the elders ruled them.

"Why is life so complicated" Jake asked as he took his head out of Niall's lap. Niall embraced Jake as he saw him crying ."You shouldn't cry, even if I do pick a wife you'll always be my one and only. Jake smiled sadly "you mean that?" he asked, Niall nodded as he kissed his cute little nose, sometimes he was just too cute for words. As they leaned towards each other the door opened.

"Niall dad wants you to co......"'she trailed off as she realized what was going on. They all stared at each other ackwardly. "Winnie you can't tell anyone" Niall pleaded with her. She stood shock for a moment before she spoke "I knew it!" she exclaimed. Niall and Jake looked at each other confused about her reaction. "Knew what?" Jake asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"That your together, you guys are so obvious I'm surprised no one has figured it out"

"So does that mean your okay with us?" Niall asked hesitantly,she nodded eagerly "of course, your my big brother I'll support you in whatever you do "Niall smiled that's why his little sister was one of his favorite people.

"What did dad want?" he asked as he remembered why she was in his room in the first place. "Oh, dad wants you to come with him to the market" she answered "tell him I'll be right there" she nodded her head as she gently closed the door.

"That went better than I thought" Jake said as he let out a huge sigh of relief. Niall just nodded.

"I have to go, I'll see you when I come back" Niall said as he kissed Jake.

"I'll see you at dinner" Jake said dazed, anytime Niall kissed him he shut down for a few seconds.

Niall gave him one more peck before he was gone.

Pivth