The Beginning Of The End

Jonathan and Haylen looked into each other's eyes as they slowed dance. They were in their room listening to slow music reading a book when Jonathan asked him to dance. Haylen was on his tip toes his arms wrapped around Jonathan's neck and his head on his shoulder while Jonathan's head was muzzled into his neck with his arms wrapped around his waist. They both thought about how far their life's have come. They had two beautiful kids, they've been married a little over 16 years and their love was still as strong as when they were teenagers. Jonathan ran his hands through Haylen's long hair, he still kept it at waist length. He spotted a strand of gray hair and smiled fondly.

"I can't believe my life ended up like this"Haylen whispered into Jonathan's neck.

"Me neither" Jonathan agreed, he never thought he would fall in love much less with a servant, he wasn't one of those people who treated them like they were slaves, but that situation or thought never ran through his mind.

"I remember when I was a little boy, I had this friend name max he use to say I'll end up marrying the Prince one day, he said I could just trick you and say I'm a girl because I look like one. He was my best friend before he got sold as a sex slave. He was the kindest person you could ever meet, he deserved so much better in life" Haylen had tears running down his face as he told the story. He took a deep breath before he continued, Jonathan knew the next part of Haylen's story would be the hardest to tell.

"My parents sold me so they could get money" he said with hatred in his voice "they went to an auction and the people told them I could go for thousands maybe even millons of dollars. So one night while I was sleeping they came into my room and told me to pack my best clothes,they told me we were going somewhere fun so I should look especially pretty. I was so excited I washed my hair and spent a long time curling it to perfection. I put on the cleanest clothes I had. When we were leaving these strange man came up to me and grabbed me. They poked and prodded me. I screamed for my mom, I screamed "mommy don't let them take me" she didn't pay attention to me she just took the money they offered her and left me there.

I was sold to the sickest man in the world. He would torture me, rape me, spit on me, he ruined my life.When I could get a few minutes of sleep he would come lay beside me and put his hands on my stomach and whisper in my ear that one day I would be pregnant with his child. I prayed to God every time he raped me, I pleaded with him to not let that man get me pregnant"

"Then one day this man came to the house and said he would like to buy me to work for the royal family. I was happy to leave the hell I was living in but scared because I didn't know how I would be treated. One day I met my savior angel name Jonathan, he was everything I always wanted. We had to fight for our love but it was worth it. Then we had two beautiful kids name Niall and Winter. I thank God everyday for giving me you".

Jonathan hugged Haylen tighter when he finished his story, they both were crying.

"I never knew you went through so much pain" Jonathan said.

"I didn't want anyone to know"

"I'm glad you told me, I will always love you no matter what" Haylen smiled.

"I love you so much"

*Time skip*

The whole family was in the dining room ready to eat dinner. Niall, Jake, Winter, Haylen, Jonathan, the knights, the queen and the king were all there to enjoy the feast made by Haylen.

"Pass the salt please" Niall asked, Winter handed it over "thanks". Since Jake and Niall told everyone about their relationship their life's has been easier. Since Haylen told Jonathan about his past they've gotten even closer. Winnie developed her first crush, which got Jonathan upset, he wasn't ready for his little girl to grow up yet.