The Royal Baby

Warning: this is a mpreg story which means male pregnancy. This is also a boyxboy story.

Haylen Gray was the crown Prince of a kingdom named Molasia. He wasn't of royal blood, before he was a prince he was a servant, a personal servant for the Prince. After years of walking around each other they finally confessed their love for each other. "It isn't appropriate for a prince to love a servant" that's what people would say including the prince's father, King Adam but they fought for their love and in the end they won. Their affair was the biggest scandal in Molasia history.

Haylen was a beautiful petite boy, he had platinum blond hair that reached his waist, eyes bluer than the ocean blue, his skin was a beautiful pale color, he was short at 5 feet, but for his short status he was fiercely independent. His beauty helped the council make their decision about letting them continuing their affair, their reason was that Haylen didn't look like a servant and could easily pass as a royal. Haylen didn't care as long as he got to be with the love of his life Jonathan he was happy.

Jonathan Richardson was a handsome man, he had messy brown hair that he kept short, deep blue-green eyes that you could get lost in and golden color skin from all his years of training with his knights who were also his most trusted friends, he was 5'9 a giant compared to Haylen, his knights often made jokes about how he hadn't crushed Haylen yet in bed. He was a care free man but he could be serious when he had to be. He loved Haylen with all his heart and a thousand times more. Anyone that even looked at Haylen slightly wrong were always sorry.

They thought their affair was the biggest scandal in Molasia well that was changed on November 13 when Prince Haylen Gray made the announcement that he was pregnant with the next heir to Molasia.

A/N- the photo is of Jonathan.

A/N- this chapter is edited.