My Prince Charming

Jake was leaned back on his bed reading a book when he heard a tapping on his window. He ignored it thinking he was imaging it. He heard the sound several seconds later. He got up out of bed and opened his window. He looked down to see Niall wearing a suit, hands full of small pebbles.

"Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair" Niall said as Jake poked his head out the window. Jake rolled his eyes "you are such a child" he said fondly.

"Why are you here shouldn't be at your kinza?" he asked confused.

"It turns out I don't need to have one" Niall shouted up.

"How?"

"I told my parents and they were okay with it, as a matter of fact Mom told me I can come over here"

"Then why don't you get your ass in here" Jake said, Niall laughed "I need you to open the door first".

Jake went downstairs to open the door. As he opened the door he was suddenly slammed against the wall with warm lips on his. They went at it for several moments before Jake pulled back "what was that for?" he panted.

"I just wanted to let you know I love you"

"I already know that" Niall laughed "What did I do to deserve you"Niall asked dazed and in love.

"I think the fact that you're the Prince sealed the deal" Jake teased, Niall slapped his hand.

"Come on let's go to bed".

They layed on the bed together laughing, talking and kissing until they fell asleep.

The photo is of Jake.