The Namikaze Legend, Chapter 12

The way home was rather interesting as the six shinobi made their way to Konohagakure no Sato. Every once in awhile, a huge man with a gigantic cleaver would chase around a bunch of genin with a blond boy in the back, nonchalantly reading a small orange book as chaos ensued around him. At the moment, the group was jumping through the trees in an orderly fashion. (They didn't want to enter Konoha in complete disarray).

"Hey, Inari-boy"

"I told you already, quit calling me that. Not many people know my name in Konoha."

"It's a shame, your name hold a lot of power behind it. So much reputation held by a 12 year old."

"Is there something wrong with my age, Zabuza-san?"

"I'm surprised, that's all."

"Whatever. Now, I'm going to go over some protocol before we enter. Everyone, Halt."

Everyone jumped to a clearing and Naruto walked up to the group.

"Alright. At the moment, we are holding two very dangerous Nuke-nin. Though my name is not as notorious in Konoha, Zabuza's name is gonna bring the ANBU like moths to fire. Sadly, we can't have you two just nonchalantly walking behind us as we go to the Hokage."

"Are you saying we've got to go in as priso-"

"Just some chakra ropes. We'll take you through the less populated way. You know, to avoid confrontation with some, uh, haters."

"It's only temporary, right? I'm not walking into a trap. We made a deal!"

"Calm down, Zabuza. I'm not leading you into a trap. I'm just not too sure on the reactions of ANBU and some of the other Jonin..."

"Fine, but what about Haku."

"I guess he can come in, er, normally. I'm jounin so I have clearance to bring people past the gate without formal papers, I guess. Being Hokage's son also has perks."

Naruto hummed as he got out chakra binding ropes from his bag. He wrapped them around Zabuza's hands then made a hand seal. The chakra reacted and started glowing blue.

"It might make you a bit exhausted, but nothing the great Kirigakure no Kijin can't handle. I'll be taking your sword as well. You know, prisoner and bounty protocol."

Zabuza sighed heavily.

"It's not like I can argue, anymore. You binded my chakra."

Naruto chuckled a bit as he took the big Kubikiribocho and sealed it in a scroll.

"Okay, let's go!"

Naruto lead Zabuza to the gates, followed by the four genin (Haku's assumed rank to avoid attention). They took a formation and approached the gates. Two of the chuunin guards sat up from their lethargic lounging.

"Oi! Namikaze! You're back alrea- Is that who I think it is?"

"Yeah, we gotta go to the Hokage's tower immediately."

"Do you think that's wise, considering, well, you know, his reputation? I could get some ANBU for ya."

"That won't be necessary, I'll accompany Naruto."

The chuunin and Naruto looked up at the new voice and Naruto started smiling.

"Kakashi-sensei! Great! Well, you heard him, Kakashi will escort us. He's ex ANBU anyways."

"Naruto, how do you get that information? My ANBU affiliation shouldn't be that well known."

"Hokage's son, Baka Kakashi."