epilogue

epilogue

(2 months after the wedding)

I sit on the toliet, holding the pregnancy test, nervous for the result.

Felix and I hadn't been trying for a baby. Deep down i've always wanted one.

I see the solid positive line. I've been feeling all these pregnancy symptoms for 2 weeks. I get up and yell for Felix.

He runs in the bathroom. "Marinette? What happened?" he asks.

I hold the stick up, the two lines showing. His face goes white, then excitement shows in his eyes. "You're pregnant?" he says.

"Yes!" I say, He picks me up and spins me around our bathroom. Tears fill my eyes.

"We're going to have a baby!" he says, he wipes my happy tears. "You're going to be a dad!" I say, I always thought Felix would be a good dad.

"You're going to be a mom!" he says back, kissing me.

I immediately called up my mom and told her the news, she came over immediately with my dad and brought pastries.

"My little girl is going to have a little muffin!" my dad says, hugging me.

My mom gives me a kiss on my cheek, "my daughter is going to have a little baby! I'm going to be a grandma!" she says, smiling to my dad.

After my parents leave, Felix and I are shocked, I can't believe i'm pregnant! I hope the baby looks like Felix.

"I hope the baby has your eyes." I say, flopping down on the best couch in the world. You guessed it! Felix finally got me his old couch.

"Why mine?" he asks. I smile, "Your eyes are beautiful." I say, a blush creeps on his face.

(month three)
(ultrasound)

Sitting on the chair, excited for my first ultrasound. Felix was sitting next to me, holding my hand.

Thinking back to my announcement to all Felix and I's friends. Alya came up to me and kissed my stomach. Her and Nino were asked to be the godparents. They got married last month.

They obviously said yes.

Now sitting in this ultrasound chair, I didn't think I would be here until I was nearly 30, i'm 23 now.

One of Paris's well-known young fashion icons too.

"Hello, I am Dr. Lee." I hear the woman come in. "Hello, Dr. Lee, I am Marinette Agreste, and this is my husband Felix Agreste." I say, smiling.

"I think i've seen you in a few magazines!" she says, laughing.

"So, first baby?" she asks. "Yes!" I say, looking at my stomach.

"Let's see the baby then!" she says, I lift my shirt up and she puts the cool gel onto my stomach.

She starts scanning my stomach, I see my baby. My eyes start watering.

"You're about 12 weeks in, so ending your first trimester soon!" she says, Felix and I looked shocked. Already?

"Really?" Felix says, touching my stomach.

"Yep!" The doctor says, "Next time I can tell you the gender, or send the email to somebody." she says.

"Great! You can send it to this email." I gave her Alya's email. Alya told me at my announcement she wanted to plan my gender reveal.

(month 4)
(gender reveal)

Felix and I stood in our backyard, with a confetti cannon and smoke bombs ready to go off in pink or blue.

I stand in a baby pink dress, and Felix with a blue blazer on.