pressure | wilbur (request)

Wilbur Soot | they/them

mix of two requests :)

y/n went through a breakup so she pressures herself to keep up grades so when wilbur visits her at college he gives her advice.

E/P - ex-partner

-

I am nothing anymore.

All my self worth falls onto this creative writing essay that I haven't even typed a word of yet. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I let gravity bash my head onto my keyboard. Ah yes my first word of the essay, ' 6gthurhfbfy'. 999 words left to go. Graduation can't come sooner. Not that I have anything to look forward to anymore. E/P and I would always stay up chatting about the apartment we'd have together, the cat we'd have, the jobs we'd have. 

The life we'd have after graduation. Well, that's in 4 months and they broke up with me 2 and a half weeks ago. I never thought someone could take a hold of my heart like that. Then tear it apart slowly over time. Like leaving you to bleed out after stabbing you.

knock knock.

Shit.

"Will!" I say cheeringly. He hugs me but quickly pulls away.

"Hey do not try and fool me with your "WILL!", I can always tell somethings up," He scolds, already stealing my desk chair.

"Why do you always have to be right?" I ask, collapsing onto my bed.

"Whats this you have open? 6-g-t-h-u-r-h-f-b-f-y? Sounds like a lovely story!" He exclaims.

"Yeah creative writing lets you get pretty creative," I say sitting up.

"We can joke all you want, whats wrong? Seriously?" He says sitting in the chair backwards rolling towards the bed.

"Well I graduate in a couple months and you know I always talk about my dreams of getting to live in a flat with E/B..?"

"Oh no please don't tell me they broke up with you?"

"Wow way to spoil my story!" I say flopping back down on my bed.

"Nooooooo," he says.

"Yeah me too," 

"Okay so lets see if my big brother telepathy has got this right and please correct me if I'm wrong, okay?"

I make a noise in acknowledgement.

"So E/B broke up with you so thats caused you to feel burned out with schoolwork because you feel as though theres no point in graduation anymore?"

"Eh," I say telling him to correct a part.

"No wait that but thats caused you to pressure yourself even more on top of all that then huh?" Will says concerned.

"Bingo," I say.

"Thats not the Y/n I know! Do you really want E/B to have this much control over you? To let them win?"

"Oh FUCK no!" I spring up. 

"You want this random person to let you burn yourself out and ruin college for you? Imagine 20 years from now you say you dropped out because this idiotic person broke up with you? And look, I know that anything I say won't fix anything immeditaly but time heals all- Y/n what are you doing?"

"Writing my creative essay about a girl who gets up and proves to everyone that she can make it,"

"Thats the Y/n I know, I'm so proud of you man,"

-

(words : 590)

(updated : 4/11/22)

AAAHHHHHHH kill me aha jkjk unless ok uh gersh oooo um updated face reveal????? my hair is like sm shorter and my style has changed drastically!! hhehehhehe

(face reveal was here but i took it down :( umm so i look like if you took the other photo of me on here and chopped my hair, gave me some mascara, and now im like a year older)