exposed relationship | quackity (part one)

quackity x reader | she/her
request - none :)
short summary - quackity and y/n kept their relationship hidden from everyone, even their friends. a fan gets a video of them kissing and it goes super viral.
note - I LITERALLY CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA A WEEK AGO AND JUST WROTE IT IN MY HEAD- I CANT IM PUTTING WRITING THIS RN SOSNWKBSKAJA
-
y/ns pov
some backstory on quackity and i. we've know each other for close to a year now, we met through streaming and both got on the dream smp around the same time. we were known for being really good friends and were shipped a lot. but what no one knew was that we are actually dating. 5 months ago after meeting up for the first time, we both confessed our feelings for each other and decided it would be best to keep it to ourselves. and since we hadnt told a single soul, not even our friends or family, it was super hard to have a normal relationship. we couldnt really go out in public. we could only hang out at each others houses once or twice a week since we lived 45 minutes away from each other. but we honestly didnt care because going on huge fancy dates wasnt our thing. and it was so much fun more then anything to keep it all a secret. it was fun to see him go on love or host but know at the end of the day, he was mine. it was fun to flirt on stream and make inappropriate jokes at each other and tease chat. it kept me on my toes because one small slip and we could expose everything. and we had to learn that the hard way.

it was all so so sudden.

it was just a normal day, alex texted me that we was coming over and would be over in about an hour. i smiled to myself and tidied my room and apartment up a little, picking up some clothes and a few wrappers from my floor and cleaning off my kitchen counter. with about 30 minutes to spare before he got here. i decided tk just scroll through twitter and instagram, reposting fan stuff, liking and retweeting things and just wasting the time away.

"Y/NNNNN" i see the door creak open, and alexs head pops through the door frame. he has a key to my apartment just in case. i smile at him and get up to greet him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. he takes a seat on one of my stools next to the kitchen counter, the sit in the one next to him.

"soo i know we cant really go out in public but do you wanna grab f/ff/c (favorite fast food chain) drive through? we havent gone for a drive in a while," he asks knowing thats my favorite.

"yeah lets go! whos car do you wanna take?" i exclaim, getting out of my stool. he smiles at my excitement.

"we can take mine," he says. i look at him.

"no, alex, you look tired, i'll drive. do you wanna take yours and i can drive you home after or do you wanna stay the night and i can take mine," i ask him, rubbing his shoulder comfortingly.

"can i stay the night, i missed you," he says.

"of course, i missed you too p/n" (pet name you call him, like babe, baby, honey, etc)
he smiles and i grab my keys and we head out the door, careful not to act so touchy when not in the comfort of one of our houses just in case. we were always really careful. we head out to the parking garage and get into my car. i could tell he was pretty tired, he wasnt getting enough sleep.

"do you want the aux or do you wanna keep it quiet?" i ask him as i start to drive to the closest f/ff/c to my apartment building.

"no its okay, you were right, im kinda tired," he says, leaning his elbow on the side part of car door and leaning his head on that hand. (IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT- PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
i nod and look over at him for a second before putting my eyes back on the road.

-

"hi can i get a (order of food) and a (drink)." i say.

"anything else?" the voice asks.