suprise visit | quackity (request)

quackity x reader | she/her
request - @bigqisbae

quackity x reader | she/herrequest - @bigqisbae

- y/n pov -

"i think im gonna go to bed alex,"

"before you go, im sorry but i can't call tomorrow," alex says.

"like at all?" i ask.

"yeah its gonna be a big day and im gonna be really tired," he says.

"oh- well what are you doing?" i ask.

"oh nothing- i just am gonna go out and film a bunch of different things all over the place, its gonna be fun but i'm gonna be so tired at the end of the day," he rambles.

"oh well i hope you have fun. good night p/n" i say.

"good night y/n!" he says and i leave the call. i get ready for bed but i think about what he said.

what is he gonna film?

all day?

he did seem like he was lying..?

all these horrible things go through my head but i decide to ignore them.

alex would never.. right?

- alex pov -

"okay guys todays video is gonna be pretty insane. as most of you guys know i do have a girlfriend, but she lives really far away from me. so we barely ever get to see each other in person. so we are going to suprise her today and im gonna fly out to her apartment." i say to my camera then stop recording.

i quickly take it and look over my luggage. i only had a suit case and my backpack.

i needed to make this flight. if i missed it then not only would i have to reschedule and push it back but i might have to come up with another lie about why i wouldn't be able to call. and i could tell from last night thats she was already suspicious.

i quickly gather my essentials and rush out of my house, locking the door and saying goodbye to my cat. dont worry im not leavimg my cat alone for a week, my friend will come over and feed it.

i hurry to my car and airport. while at the airport i film a few bits and moments.

once i finally get ok the plane, i check my phone quickly before having to turn it off. i see a text from y/n, asking how filming is, i tell her its great but i'll be super busy for a couple hours and wont be able to respond. im not able to see her response because i turn my phone to airplane mode and find myself drifting off.

- skip to being at y/ns apartment.

i drive into her apartment parking lot and set my camera up on my dashboard.

"okay so i'm outside her apartment right now and i wont be filming her reaction because this video is really just for me but i will do a reanactment of what her reaction will probably be," i go into a high pitched voice. "omg alex your so much hotter and sexy then i remember omg! thats what most girls say about me but im like, gals im taken! calm down everyone! but anyways i'm gonna go in, wish me luck!" i say and stop recording.

i seriously was so nervous. i hadn't seen y/n in over 6 months. i take a deep breath and head of the car with just my backpack for now.

i walk into the building and say hi to the desk person.

(QUICK AUTHORS NOTE HERE!! okay so i imagine since alex has visited y/n a couple times so the door person would know who he is! bc in my experience (in nyc) they remember people so well! like i have family who live in an apartment building the the dude knows me!!! i literally only go there like twice a year its crazy)

he nods and i go to the elevators and push her button level.

it feels like its taking the elevator so long to get up.

the anticipation is killing me right now.

the doors finally open and i rush down the hallways to her door. i stand there for a couple seconds and finally knock on it.

theres not response for a couple seconds so i start to panic, is she not home right now? then a couple more seconds pass and the door slowly opens.

"ALEX?" she exclaims and quickly engulfs me in a hug.

"hi p/n," i say, hugging her back.

"what- i thought you were-" she starts.

"i was doing this!" i exclaim.

"i knew you were lying you bitch!" she says as she lets me in.

"it was for a good reason!" i say, putting my hands up. she smiles at me.

"yeah it was," she says.

"but it wasn't a total lie! i still filmed things all over the place," i say holding up my camera.

"you filmed it?" she asks.

"my trip here, yeah, but i didnt wanna film this moment. it would of made it weird if i shoved a camera in your face," i say. "and i wanted this to be special," i say looking up and into her eyes.

"this wasn't just for a video y/n, i really wanted to come see you, the video part is mostly so i wasn't lying to you entirely and im so lucky i have you," i say and place a hand on her face.

then it happened, we kissed. i didn't feel like recording anything else that day. i just wanted to be with her and no one else.

-

ah tysm for 31k reads!!!!!!! i also just want to thank hellopersonimme for being literally the best and so so supportive😩🤚🏻

and to the person who requested, thanks for requesting and i hoped you liked this :))

( updated: 2/18/21 )
( words: 965 )