set up | karl (request)

karl jacobs x reader | they/them
request |

karl jacobs x reader | they/themrequest |

y/ns pov

"okay team.. what's your guys' team name?" jimmy asks.

i look to karl to see if he has an suggestions for a team name and he just shrugs.

"lets just say a word on three and we'll do that," i say to karl.

"three.. two.. one room,"

"pie"

"team room pie?" jimmy asks.

we nod.

"okay team room pie we'll check on you guys in about an hour, have.. fun i guess?" he says and once the room locks shut i fall to the floor.

of all the challenges i could have been invited to of course i get trapped in a room with the guy who i like. 

"um.. do you wanna play rock, paper, scissors?" karl asks sitting down next to me.

- time skip! -

"alright team floor dessert or whatever, we're here with a wheel!" jimmy says bursting through the door.

"ROOM PIE!" i exclaim standing up. he rolls his eyes but he continues explaining for his video.

"so the two of you each get one spin on the wheel and whatever you land on, you get! so y/n why don't you go first?" jimmy says and i nod.

i put my hands on the wheel and spin as hard as i can, as it slows down and grazes over bathroom pass, phone alarm one hour, tweet something, and it finally lands on mattress.

"you guys get one mattress!" jimmy says.

"yeah y/n lets go!" karl exclaims. "okay my turn,"

karl tries to spin it fast but kind of fails and it only moves a few ticks..

fart spray.

"karl how did you loose at spinning a wheel?" jimmy says laughing, "but let me give you guys your things."

someone from the crew comes in and places a mattress down in the middle of the room while afterwards jimmy sticks his hand through the cracked open door with a spray bottle and pushes the spray bottle into our room at least fifteen times.

"WHAT THE HONK THATS SO BAD OH MY-" karl yells running to the farthest corner.

i immediately put my shirt over my mouth & nose and run to where karl was.

"okay its not that bad-" i say after a few minutes, taking the shirt off my mouth and nose. the smell immediately hits me again. "nope never mind," i say putting it up again.

after a few more minutes the smell goes away and we're able to continue on.

"what should we do? i'm bored," karl says, flopping down on the mattress looking up at the ceiling.