saved me | ranboo

ranboo x reader | she/her

short summary - so basically y/n goes out at night to kill mobs to get some loot but she ends up getting rlly hurt and is close to death- but a certain enderman feels sympathy for the girl ;)

(minecraft irl au - so its minecraft irl AND enderman are like a different species than regular mobs. they dont hang around humans and only go out at night like other mobs. they look mostly human but are just taller and have their enderman abilities so its very rare and like frowned upon for humans and endermans to interact. btw if you don't understand this/have questions please comment your questions cuz i could go on forever explaining)

(also sleepy bois au - y/n is the older sister of tommy but wilbur and techno are older then her and ofc phils their dad)

- y/n pov -

"hey dad, i'm gonna go out!" i yell, sword in hand and bow on my pack.

"why?" he yells, while walking down the stairs.

"i was just gonna get some stuff i dont know, i swear i'll be back in an hour," i say as he stands across from me.

"okay y/n.. but you better me back in an hour. no messing around," he says.

"of course,"

"be safe!" he says as i walk out the door.

"okay love you!" i say but dont hear his response because i'm already out the door. i knew very well of the dangers of what i was about to do but i learned from techno how to make my sword and bow more powerful. plus i did this all the time, just not this late.

i usually went hunting for the night time mobs at late afternoon, maybe 5 or 6 o'clock, but it was 8 now. we already all had dinner and there would be way more mobs out at this point. more loot for me.

only a couple minutes into my walk i encountered a clueless zombie, slowly wandering. i smirked as i ran towards him. i jumped at slashed him in the back with my extra powerful diamond sword. it didnt die on the first hit so i hit it once more. it fell over and disintegrated into some rotten flesh and xp. perfect.

i continued this way, killing the clueless mobs and gaining a lot of supplies. i knew i already had enough but i was having so much fun.

oh how i really should of head home then.

this is when more and more mobs were coming left and right. i was able to keep myself alive but with each passing minute more and more were coming after me.

as i realized it was getting to much, i started to back out. i swiftly made my escape but i wasn't expecting a skeleton to spot me.

i fell over. the arrow had puntured my back. the pain was so unbearable but i managed to crawl behind a tree. i tried my best to look through my bag for something. but i started to get dizzy. i could barely move my arm.

just when i thought all hope was lost. something appeared in front of me.

"hey i saw you over there.. are you alright?"

an enderman?

"uh.. yeah. well no. i- im not okay" i stuttered out. i gestured to the arrow in my back to the enderman who had appeared in front of me. he knelt down next to me.

"i thi- think theres som- something in here," i say, putting my hand on my bag to indicate what i was referring to. he nods and rumages through.

he ends up with a roll of bandages and a strength potion i had just made yesterday.

"can you- p- pull it out?" i say. every second it was getting harder to function and i think he understood that. he nods.

"uh- this might hurt," he says. within a couple seconds he had successfully pulled the arrow out.