ex-boyfriend | dream

dream x reader | she/her
request - none :)
short summary - dream and y/n run into y/ns abusive ex boyfriend and dream gives him a piece of his mind.
uhh also theres gonna be mentions of a past abusive relationship and dream is gonna throw hands a bit, you have been warned😥

-

y/ns pov

clay and i decided to go for a walk around where we lived since we both never really left the house and we thought it'd be a nice, simple date idea. we had walked around different neighborhood streets and talked about a bunch of random stuff and laughed a lot. we were having a really nice time.

then we reached the park where things started to take a turn. we turned a corner and i saw him.

"clay we have to go," i say tugging on his arm.

"what why?" he says with a slight laugh.
e/b/n (ex boyfriend name) was sitting on a bench scrolling on his phone.

"clay its him.. e/b/n," i admit shakily.

"oh shit.. okay lets go." he says getting serious, he holds onto my arm comfortingly. but once we turn around he notices me.

"HEY Y/N!" i hear him yell.

"just keep walking," clay whispers grabbimg my hand.

"BITCH!" i feel a pull on my hair and i fall to the ground, landing on my back. i quickly put a hand on the back of my head, it hurt like a motherfucker. i turn to look at clay. he looks straight at e/b/n and grabs onto his shirt, balling it up in his hand.

"listen dude. i dont know who the fuck you think you are but you will never ever put your hands on her again, you hear me?" clay yells.

"what are you gonna do about it?" e/b/n says, nervous, but trying to stand his ground.

"what am i gonna do? buddy i know who you are and i know how you treated her. i will rip your fucking face off. you hear me? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!" clay screams, letting go of e/b/n, pushing him slightly. he falls to the ground on his back but he quickly gets up and sprints the opposite direction. clay puts out his arm to help me up.

"im sorry," clay says, putting an arm around my shoulder once i get up.

"sorry? you scared the shit out of him oh my god," i say with a slight laugh.

"but are you okay?" he asks concerned.

"yeah it was one push and you told him you'd fucking rip his face off," i say looking up at him, smiling at him.

"i guess i did," he says with a laugh.

"yeah it was pretty hot.." i say.

"oh yeah?" he says with a smirk and tightens his grip around my shoulder. i smile at him, knowing hes always gonna be here for me.

-

hi i wanted to do a short one bc i realize how fucking long my past three have been!! also if you enjoy these chapters voting would be cool and if you want to request you can comment or message me, it can be as detailed or nondetailed as you want :)
(550 words)
(updated: 1/5/21)