kidnapped | wilbur (part 2)

wilbur x reader | she/her
short summary - (please read the part 1 first) wilbur goes crazy to make sure y/n is safe.

tw, blood, violence, death.

- y/n pov -

wilbur had been gone for a couple hours. i just was just cleaning up our room.

"hey wil!" i say as he enters the room
"we just blow it all up. just one press of a button and boom. its gone," wilbur says pacing the room.

"where is this coming from wilbur?" i ask. i usually was able to take sense into him. but you can't just shoot down the idea immediately with him or it makes him angry. you have to ask him about it and understand his thought process.

"dream. if i go through with this y/n. he said he'd leave you alone. he wouldn't hurt you any longer," he says smiling at me. but my face falls.

"you.. talked to dream? does tommy know about this?" i ask standing up, ever somce we were exiled from "manberg" he had a lot of crazy ideas. but never this extreme.

"no.. it was last night. but y/n, you'll finally be safe! we won't have to worry anymore," he says.

"wilbur, p/n, please. this is nonsense! our friends still live there. what about niki or fundy?" i ask.

"they're dead to me. all that matters is you y/n," he says holding onto my hands.

"wil.."

"NO Y/N YOU CANNOT TALK ME OUT OF THIS!" he drops my hands.

"but-"

he leaves the room in a huff.

but he never brought it up again.

so i just assumed he realized it was a horrible idea and wanted to forget about it.

but i was oh so wrong.

because when we were in the middle i fighting. i saw him sneak away.

i didn't know where he was going so i followed him down a tunnel from a distance.

i stand in the tunnel just trying to figure what this was. i hear him talking but to who? himself?

"what are you doing?" i say, walking into the room after trying to listen in for a couple of minutes.

"y/n? wh- how did you find me?" he says looking over his shoulder.

"i followed you. now what is-" i look forward and see one button in this small room.

"wilbur your not gonna-"

he had a big smile plastered on his face.

so he didnt drop the idea. in fact, it only became stronger.

"y/n its gonna happen. all i have to do is press this one-" he starts but i jump up and pull him to the ground.

"wilbur you will not," i say pinning him down. he just laughs in my direction.

"y/n im gonna do it," he says.

"no no no no- wilbur dont please," i say dropping my head and resting it on his chest, feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"y/n its for you," he says.

"WELL I DONT WANT THIS! WHY DO YOU THINK I NEED PROTECTION? I BROKE MYSELF OUT OF THAT CELL AND I CAN DO IT AGAIN," i sob into his chest.

"y/n. i know your strong. you're probably stronger then me. but i have to do this. i have to make sure you'll be okay," i pin him down as hard as i can but he manages to get up. i wipe my tears from my eyes and stand up and look at him.