leaked | wilbur

wilbur x reader | she/her
short summary : in which tommy is making fun of wilbur and in an attempt to rebuttal, wilbur leaks that he has a girlfriend to stream.

- wilbur pov

"WILBUR DONT CALL ME A CHILD!" tommy exclaims. i scoff, looking towards chat.

"i get all the ladies okay?" he states.

"are you sure about that?" i ask.

"i do wilbur! no girl wants to even go near you!" tommy says. phil just laughs.

"how is that possible if i have a girlfr-"i stop and go wide eyed.

"wilbur," phil says.

"HAHAHAH WILBUR YOU FUCKED UP!" tommy yells at me. i put my head in my hands.

"awh no wil," phil says. i look up for a second and glance at chat.

"NO ITS NOT ANOTHER STREAMER GUYS!" i exclaim, bashing all rumors out of the gate immediately.

"she doesnt do like youtube stuff.." i say to chat. theyre all asking what her name is.

"its y/n.." i say.

"wil why dont you call her?" phil suggests after a couple seconds of silence.

"okay yeah guys lets call her," i say and pick up my phone and open it up to y/ns contact. i ring her and put it to my ear. she picks up almost immediately.

"hey y/n, i made a mistake.." i say and lean back into my chair.

"wilbur what did you do?" she asks concerned.

"no no.. its not bad i just you know.. uh accidentally said i have a girlfriend on stream," i say.

"oh god wil.. are you still streaming?" she asks.

"yeah but your not on speaker, unless your cool with it?" i ask.

"yeah sure," she says.

"okay guys im putting her on speaker," i stick out my phone to the mic.

"HEY STREAM!" she exclaims. the 3 of us laugh.

"im also on vc with phil and tommy," i say. she pauses.

"HEY PHIL AND TOMMY!" she exclaims with the same tone.

(just imagine wilbur made it so y/n can hear phil and tommy now.. idk how he would tho)

"hey y/n nice to meet you!" phil says.

"hi!" she says.

"WILBUR I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING WHO IS THIS WOMAN ON YOUR PHONE?" tommy says then laughs.

"im super cool," she states. i laugh a little and look towards chat, it seems like everyone is loving her already.

"why wilbur?" tommy asks.

"tommy shut up," phil says.

"did you just ask 'why wilbur'?" she asks clearly confused. everyone laughs at her question.

"YEAH BITCH!" tommy exclaims.

"TOMMY YOU CANT CALL WILBURS GIRLFRIEND A BITCH!" phil says.

"ah hes fine," she says.

"okay y/n i think i'll end that here.. i'll call you later!" i say quickly.

"okay bye love you!" she says.

"love you too!" i say and hang up. i look at chat "aww"-ing.

- later

a couple minutes after stream ends i call y/n back.

"hey y/n," i say.

"hi wil! you stream was great today, i started watching it after you called me," she says. i smile at her words even though she can't see me.

"oh yeah about that, sorry again, i really didnt mean to-" i start.

"wil stop your fine, it was quite funny actually," she says. i smile once again.

"okay fine, anyways i was calling to ask if you wanted to come over tonight?" i ask.

"yeah of course! are you still at the office?" she asks.

"yeah i was just about to head out!" i say.

"okay then, i'll be over in a bout an hour or so hows that?" she asks.

"yeah thats perfect!" i say.

"okay i'll see you then," she says.

"bye y/n!" i say.

"byeeee!" she says and hangs up.

-

probably gonna do a prt 2 cuz it would he cute, also WHAT THE FUCK THATS FOR 5K READS THATS INSANE!!!!!!
(updated: 1/27/21)
(words: 652)