just one kiss (actually two) | george (request)

georgenotfound x reader | she/they
request |

omg i cant believe this is my first george chapter🤭

| y/n pov |

as usual i was super bored and when i was bored like this i would typically annoy my brother. i decided to hold off on this activity recently since he was grounded and i didnt want to make it worse for him.

but since he would be ungrounded in a couple days i decided it was finally time again.

i heard another person so i assumed he was streaming, perfect.

"hey cla-" i opened the door and saw not clay, but his best friend george.

"george?" i whisper yelled and shut the door behind me.

"uh hey y/n," he says and looks up from his phone awkwardly.

he was sitting in clay's chair, facing away from his desk and towards the door. he was on his phone scrolling.

"you know, clay is grounded. you shouldnt be here," i state, waling closer to him.

he places his phone face down on the desk behind him without breaking eye contact with me.

"i know but since your parents were away tonight and hes being ungrounded in a couple days he thought it would be fine i-"

"where is he?" i ask.

"he went to grab some food for us.." george explains.

"you know i really should text my mom about this," i say.

"no y/n please dont," he pleads.

"george i really should though," i say holding my phone out.

george stands up quickly and his entire body brushes mine. i shiver but he seems unphased as he tries to reach for the phone.

"give me one good reason why i shouldnt tell my mother about you being here while clay is GROUNDED!" i exclaim smirking at him.

"i'll kiss you," george states.

my eyes widen.

"george-" i say in a gasp.

"im sorry i shouldnt of said that i-"

"no i meant you dont need me to tell on you for that to happen," i explain. i grab his wrist and fidget with the blue bracelet thats been there for as lomg as i've known him.

"oh- really? i thought you would.." george mumbles but i quickly give him a pec on the lips to show that im serious.

he immediately goes back in for a longer kiss. i wrap my arms around his neck and play with the back of his hair.

"GEORGE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

we break apart the second i hear my brother's voice booming through the house.

the door to his room slams shut.

"MY SISTER? REALLY?"

"look, dream i can explain-"

"y/n get out of here i need to talk to george-" clay starts and opens the door as a que for me to exit.

"nope!" i protest. "im staying right here," i state and fall back into his chair.

clay looks at me with angry eyes but i stay put.

he knows how stubborn i am so he gives up immediately.

"i was gone for what? 20 minutes? are you kidding me?" he says walking right up to george.

(imagine they kiss and this was actually a dnf chapter all along)

"dream it was just one kiss why are you so up tight?

"no it was actually two," i say, twirling the green bracelet clay had on his desk around my fingers.

"Y/N!" george exclaims.

"look okay dream? she walked in here saying she was gonna tell your parents i was here and uh one thing led to another," george tried.

"george your terrible at explaining things," i say standing up.

at this point clay could kill someone with the glare he had towards me and george.

i drop the green bracelet down on the desk.

"okay so i walk in here expecting to see you," i gesture at clay, "but no its george, and so i'm like i'll tell on you guys and he goes 'if you do i'll kiss you' and i was like oh man i don't need to tattle for that to happen and boom. we kissed. clay get over it," i say then sit back down again.

"no ones mad but you. and this isnt your business clay," i say.

they both go silent.

"i guess your right y/n its not my business," he apologizes.

i gesture to george.

"and yeah sorry george," clay reluctantly says.

"okay cool," i say and go to leave.

"bye george," i say with a wink and shut the door.

"oh and clay?" i say opening the door.

"have fun being grounded again!" i exclaim. "to be fair george did give me the go ahead by kissing me!" i yell, closing their door.

-

ahh sorry i changed the plot a little but i hope you still enjoyed to the person who requested!! ily all.

(updated :
(word count :