59 days | punz (request)

she/her | punz x reader
request | @nellybean15

| i dont want punz that often so i apologize if this doesnt sound/act like him :(

y/n pov

punz and i had been going through a rough patch lately but i was sure we could get through it. i had been trying to leave it alone and hope he would come around but he never did. so i decided maybe i would take matters into my own hands. i spent the last two days calling his favorite restaurant to get a reservation. it was super busy and it was hard to get into so it was mostly for special occasions. but most importantly it was our place, where we had our first date.

"hey luke-" i say knocking on his door.

"oh hey babe come in!" he exclaims. i smile and open his door, maybe this wouldn't be so hard. we've been through a lot together so we can make anything work!

"so i got a reservation for our-" i start.

"when?" he asks, interrupting me, turning his chair to face me. he looks displeased, almost annoyed.

"7:00 tonight," i answer, trying to keep a smile plastered on my face. we always fix everything! we can get through this-

"oh no i have to stream valorant with sapnap tonight i can't" he says. i frown.

"luke you didn't let me finish.. its at our place.. (favorite restaurant) i spent two days trying to get a-" i explain.

"im sorry but i told him," he turns to check the time on his computer, "an hour ago.. and you told me this 2 minutes ago, it wouldn't be fair to him-" he explains back, turning his chair to face his computer again. so he just assumes i'll just leave him alone, end of conversation?

"fair to him? do you think you've been fair to me? ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE WE DID ANYTHING TOGETHER!" he starts to speak but i stop him.

"2 months is 60 days, thats also 1,461 hours! I WAITED AND WAITED FOR YOU TO FREE UP YOUR SCHEDULE FOR ME. NOT ONCE DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME? i have been waiting and been understanding for 2 months, do you know how horrible it feels to be rejected by your own boyfriend?" i scream, i feel tears welling up in the corner of my eyes.

"babe.. i'll go with you tonight im sorry-" he says.

one tear falls down slowly. that would soon be the first of many.

"no.. no- you're only sorry because i told you to be sorry. if you were truly sorry you would of said sorry to be 59 days ago when you rejected me for the first time of numerous more," i respond.

he sits there, just blankly staring at me.

"i never want to go to (favorite restaurant) ever again," i say at a whisper level.

"what do you mean-" he asks.

"i mean i never want to see you again either," i say louder.

the look on his face changes from guilty and confused to horrified.

"NO Y/N PLEASE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU-" he gets up to chase me as i angrily run to our room. he stops me by the shoulder and turns me around.

"i gave you 59 days to make it up to me," i whisper. i shake his hand off and trudge my way to what once was our room. i feel tears burn down my face which tells me i still love him.

"is there anything i could do.." he asks softly from behind me.

"to what?"

"stop you from leaving me.."

i shake my head.

"no y/n- no please please.. I'LL DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING I NEED YOU,"

"i needed you too and what did you do about it?" i say turning my head.

"you did nothing,"

i finish taking my things and go to head to the door.

"y/n-" he says.

he looks at me with so much pain in his eyes. he looks so broken already. i can tell he was about to ask me if he can do anything to stop me again but he got that answer a few minutes ago.

"be safe please, i'll miss you so much,"

"i started missing you 59 days ago," i respond quietly.

at least he'll cancel his stream with sapnap tonight.. just for a different reason.

-

im sorry if thats super cringey😩

anyways im sorry for the inconsistency of my updates, im feeling a little shitty mentally and physically at the moment. i got a slight cold this morning and its killing me now.

(updated : 6/20/21)
(words : 778)