before you request read this!!

hello readers! before you request pls read this so i won't go off on you or just completely ignore you!!

1. DO. NOT. ASK. FOR. SMUT!!! i have stated before that i would write a leading into one like its implied it happened but that is only applied for story ideas i come up with myself, not requests so stop, thank you.

2. I. ONLY. RESPOND. TO. DM. REQUESTS!!! i will literally ignore comment requests now sorry man.

3. if i dont respond and you feel as though im ignoring you, im not i just might not have logged on for a couple days. if its been months then sure, yell at me. but literally do not keep messaging me being like "hello??" because then the answer is I AM ignoring you.

bonus things!!

-dont start shit in the comments it really stresses me out.

-just dont be rude about a typo, plothole, misuse of a word because i read like 95% of the comments it really makes me feel bad.

-and be kind to one another!! dont be rude to someone (even if its a joke) because they might not know.

-if your saying something that could be taken the wrong way, hypothetically, use tone indicators!! not only does it help me but im sure a lot of people would appreciate it as well <3

and lastly never forget that you are enough. and if someone disagrees, they are the one who is not enough for you. know your worth bb and you can always vent to me if the dms ;)