hate | sapnap

sapnap x reader | she/her
request - none
summary - nick streams with facecam but gets some negative comments abt how he looks :(
tw, negative things abt someone's appearance, also this stuff is NOT TRUE sapnap is literally so handsome omfg😭❤️

-

i was watching nicks stream as i do everytime he does. i dont really look at the chat much but i did because i wnated tp see chats reaction to something he had said. i frowned at some the messages in chat. he doesnt usually stream with facecam but i convinced him to earlier. but maybe that wasnt such a good idea.

user1: why does is he look like that??

user2: what? thats sapnap? im disappointed.

user3: LMAO UGLY

user4: why tf does he have facecam on??

i see him glance at the chat and he looks down and stumbles over his words. his mood drops for the rest of the stream and he ends it a lot earlier then he would. i sigh and text him.

hey do you want me to come over? i noticed you were off when you were streaming :(

yeah that'd be nice

i grab my phone and keys and run down to my car. i drive to nicks house as fast as i can, without speeding of course. i park in his driveway and knock on the door.

"hey y/n-" he says opening the door and i hug him immediately. he falls a step back but hugs me back. i pull away and look up at him.

"here come inside," he says and closes the door behind him.

"nick are you okay? you can tell me anything," i say as we sit on the couch.

"y/n its oka-"

"i saw your chat today. im sorry for making you do facecam, i shouldnt of forced you too,"

"no y/n its okay it was just a little disheartening thats all,"

"are you sure?" i ask looking up at him.

"yes im sure, lets just watch a movie im tired," he laughs. i grab a blanket from the other side of the couch and put it over the two of us, i lean my head on him and i slowly drift off with the sound of the movie in the background.

-
thanks for 1.4k reads!!! :)
(updated: 1/18/21)
(words: 385)