minecraft and ramen | tommy (request)

She/her | Tommyinnit

tommy : teaches y/n how to play minecraft tommy : was streaming and then got an idea or an idea from the chat to grab reader's phone and see how would they react :D and then Y/N got mad but it's only bcuz they thought he's gonna steal their food (sept)

-

"WELCOME TO THE STREAM EVERYONE, I'VE GOT A GOOD FRIEND HERE OF MINE WHO FOR SOME REASON HAS NEVER PLAYED MINECRAFT... Y/N!"

"Tommy I have totally played before! I'm a Minecraft master!" Y/n fibs with a devious smile. 

"You are such a bad liar," Tommy shakes his head, "Fine, what's the first step then?"

"Uhhhhh... get water?"

"Oh my fucking god, y/n," The boy facepalms.

"I'm gonna order food," She exclaims.

"Y/n, we're streaming,"

"Fuck 'em, mamas hungry," Y/n states before leaving the room to order some food.

"Can you at least get me something?"

"Yeah yeah whatever," the stream hears faintly as she gets farther away from the microphone.

-

She comes back after retrieving the food. While she had been gone, Tommy entertained the chat by calling Wilbur and complaining about Y/n's absence.

"I got you rice,"

"Just rice?"

"Be grateful I got you anything," she says sitting back down.

Tommy reaches for the girl's phone, to try and mess with her of course.

"NO!" she screams and slaps his hand, "Oh shit Tommy, I thought you were trying to eat my food, I'm sorry!" she explains and they burst into laughter together.

They log back onto the server Tommy created and they actually managed to have Y/n build a house and get some materials without dying. 

"Okay, what else does this game have to offer?"

"Well, you can go mining, get some diamonds and better armor!"

"Alright! ... How would one achieve such a thing?"

"Here let me just-"

"No! I wanna do it myself, Tommy!"

As they fight for control of the keyboard, Tommy bumps into Y/n and spills her water on the floor.

"THOMAS!!"

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT, E/Y/N (elongated version of your name, if your name is already elongated, make it longer ;) )"

They continue to fight for several minutes until someone bursts into the door.

"CAN YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN?" Rue shouts at the fighting pair.

Rue then joins the fight, trying to pick a side of who did it.

"Usually Tom is in the wrong, so I'm gonna go with Y/n is innocent.

"Alright, I need to go kill some women, see you guys later!" Tommy says ending the stream.

Sure, Y/n was not close whatsoever to beating Minecraft and Tom wasn't actually gonna go kill some women, but... they did get ice cream!!

-

(UPDATED : 9/30/22)

(WORDS : 422)