bedrock and pissbaby | dream (request)

dream x reader | she/they
request - @wvtch-hut

dream x reader | she/theyrequest - @wvtch-hut

- dream pov -

i was speaking with tommy on his stream. we were both on the smp just joking around.

"clay i have food!" y/n shouts from the other room.

"what was what?" tommy asks. before i can answer his question my door creaks open.

"sorry are you busy?" she asks quietly.

"no your fine im just on tommys stream," i say pulling my headphones off a little.

"how long will you be because i have food," they ask.

"DREAM WHO IS THAT?" tommy yells. i sigh and ask her to wait a second.

"its my girlfriend, tommy," i say.

"WOAH DREAM HAS A GIRLFRIEND? I DONT BELIEVE IT!" tommy exclaims.

"i can prove it," i say.

"go ahead big man," tommy says and i mute myself.

"are you down to just talk to tommy for a little bit? only like 20 or 30 minutes then we can eat," i say turning my chair around.

"oh yeah sure," they says. i quickly thank her and go to the other room to grab a chair for me.

"here she is tommy," i hand them the headphones and get up to let them sit down.

- y/n pov -

"hello?" i ask putting the headphones. i hear a muffled laugh.

"are you dreams girlfriend?" a british voice asks who i assume to be tommy.

"the one and only!" i say looking around at the world i was in.

"i have so many questions but i'll save those for later," he says walking around in the game.

"can you ask dream if you're allowed to play on his account?"

"he asked if i could play," i say to clay.

"yeah sure, let me just switch you," clay says and leans over me to change some things. i smile and put my hands on the keyboard and turn to him in game.

"should i give you a tour then?" tommy asks.

"uh well- sure if you want," i say and follow him as he starts running a certain direction. he starts showing me everywhere on the server and explaining that he actually ran this server and not my boyfriend.