𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

A/n: Funny number :o also NEW CHAPTER IMAGE WOOOOOO

QUACKITY's POV:

"It's called Las Nevadas."

I held Y/n's hands close in mine, introducing my country as a safe haven for her; a place she can recover in. Y/n stares into my eyes not saying a word yet, my nerves creep up my spine, sending tingles through my arms. Hopefully she didn't feel that. Rubbing my thumbs lightly over the back of her knuckles, I wait for her inevitable questions.

"What is it like?" Her first question rolls out.

"Think of a casino, or Los Vegas! Think of stacks of money, red lighting, marble and green velvet. Oh and gambling, a shit ton of luxurious gambling." I slightly gush about my country Las Nevadas, giggles escape my throat at the end of my sentence. I worked so hard to get it where it is now and now I get to share it with Y/n.

"Gambling? That doesn't sound very safe like.." Y/n quietly states, my heart drops a bit at her doubt.

"No no no, you have nothing to worry about! Nothing can hurt you while I'll be there to protect you." I reassure Y/n, there's no way anyone will even be allowed to touch her in my presence.

"I've heard that before.." Y/n mumbled, I frown.

"Y/n, Wilbur and I are two very different people. Unlike him, I don't break my promises." Of course Wilbur broke his promises, he's batshit crazy. I just need to show her that she can rely on me and that I'm
better than him. I've never wanted to hurt Y/n intentionally, she's too precious to hurt. Y/n averted her eyes from mine, looking down at our overlapping hands.

"Who else lives in this country of yours?" Y/n changed the subject, I didn't mind very much to be honest. An immediate list of people formed in my mind but soon realising she wouldn't know more than half of the inhabitants. One person popped into my mind,

"Fundy is there." Her eyes flick back up to mine with a slightly open mouth, I bet she hadn't heard that name in months.

"Fundy? Is he okay, how is he doing?" Her concerns came out rather quickly, along with her eyebrows knitting together in worry. I smile at her consideration for him, it reminds me that she must have seen Fundy like a sort of son.

"He's alright, a little shaken by everything but then again, who isn't?" Y/n nods her head, sighing and resting a half hearted smile on her face. She's really not only lovely to look at but a wonderful woman too, how on earth did a man like Wilbur keep her so loyal to him?

"Good, I'm glad. Anyone else?"

"A few people you don't know but there is one person, eh we'll kind of person that you will probably take a liking to." I stutter at the person part, Slime isn't really a human per say but he tries.

"Oh? What's they're name?" Y/n requests Slimes name but what do I call him? Well I guess Slime but do I just say the one I made up for him? I decide for the second option, it will be easier that way.

"His name is Charlie."

"Ah, alright." Y/n flips over our hands and plays with my palms while she, I assume, thinks about my offer; surely she won't say no right? No, I'm just overthinking shit, everything will be fine.