𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

PS before I start the chapter, I really preferred writing from a third persons point of view so the rest of the story will be in that frame with the occasional character povs too. Hope you enjoy!

TW// FIGHTING (I don't know if it needs a trigger warning but just in case it there 😊)

Dream and Y/n called it a night after a thorough adventure of the SMP that day, the countless laughs and giggles that escaped their chests would be hard to count. Happiness floated above them like a constant mist, engulfing them with every movement made. Y/n thought about those last hours spent before going home with great bliss and joy, she missed the days where she could smile and enjoy her time with Dream.

About two weeks after they went to L'manberg they had had a fight, Dream said some terrible things that made Y/n feel really angry and fought back.

(TRIGGER WARNING STARTS HERE, IF YOU WANT TO SKIP JUST SCROLL DOWN TO AFTER THE DOTTED LINES :) )
......................

"Why are you so mad?! I just wanted to see more of the forest, maybe there is something else out there that we don't know about!" I tried to reason with Dream as he stood furious with my request to go back.

"Do you think I'm stupid?! I know exactly why you want to go back to L'childberg! It's not to see the fucking forest!" He yelled from across the dining table, slamming his fist onto the cold wood. "You never listen to me! You only met them two weeks ago, what do YOU know about THEM?! I've been here, I know them!" He continued throwing his words at my face.

"I just want to know more! You said I could go places, remember that?" His fist was white and planted angrily on the table top, sending shots of fear into my chest. But I wasn't going to back down. What she saw was a chance to stand up for once.

"I said you could go places with MY permission, I already told you NO. You listen to my instructions, NOT the other way round!" I could feel the heat radiating off of his breath as he roared at me. The very same image I saw two weeks ago came back and I was face to face with my father. Pricks of tears form at the corners of my eyes threatening to fall but I try to hold them in, I can't let them drop.

"Please I just want to be more independent, I can handle myself, you can't keep me held up like this anymore! Your to controlling!" My voice echoes though the small room we were having a screaming match in, at this point I didn't know if I was talking to Dream or my dad but when those words left my mouth, he snapped.

"IM HOLDING YOU UP IN HERE AM I? WELL BE MY  FUCKING GUEST, GO OUT THERE AND GET HURT, GO OUT THERE AND DIE IF YOU WILL! WHATEVER MAKES YOU FEEL FUCKING INDEPENDENT Y/N! LETS SEE IF IM CONTROLLING THEN!!"

I couldn't stop the hot tears from tumbling out of my eyes and down my cheeks, his words were like daggers plunged into my heart over and over again. Everything I had tried to run away from came back and hit me like a train. It became silent for a few long seconds before he sighs and lowers his tone speaking softly,

"You know I just want to protect you from bad people right? I really care about you Y/n and would never forgive myself if you got hurt.." he slowly made his way over to my vulnerable state and wrapped his arms around my small figure. One hand making it's way to the back of my head and the other wrapping itself around my waist, and kisses my forehead. Just like father.

......................

(FINISHED HERE :) )

She replayed what she had said to him over and over again, what she had though and seen, she didn't get much sleep the following nights after the fight had occurred. Thinking constantly about how things played out, Dream would always leave before she woke up and come back after she went to sleep. He was avoiding her and it hurt, a lot.

They eventually made up with a lot of crying from Y/n and comforting from Dream, they sat on the floor of the living room for hours just embracing each other with Dream whispering comforting words every now and then. It was closer to Y/n that their friendship hadn't been broken due to their fight. She was relieved.

Ever since then they have been normal and living happily with the daily walks that became routine since the fight and talking for hours after he took time off patrols, giving them to his friends Sapnap and George (although it's mostly Sapnap due to George sleeping almost always).

Dream also let George and Sapnap come around to the house to keep Y/n entertained when he is away, they are really nice to Y/n and form bonds with each other quite quickly. Y/n enjoys her time more at home with George helping her with the garden and Sapnap teaching her how to use a bow, she often wonders why she hadn't asked to see them sooner.

She lays awake sometimes in bed just reminiscing in fond memories she had made with the 'Dream team' or so they call it. It brings her fuzzy feelings of warmth in her heart when she thinks about it, it often helps her fall asleep.

She woke up to the morning light shining through her open bedroom window, greeting her good morning. Getting up and stretching before showering and brushing her teeth, looking through her wardrobe she picks out a simple blue dress with stars dots spotted all over the dress and a white top under the top of the dress.

Putting on her black flats on as well, she comes down stairs to see Dream and George sitting down on the couch in the living room talking quietly amongst each other. I don't think they notice me, I shouldn't ease drop but I'm so curious...

A/n : If you liked it drop a vote and maybe a follow? Also holy sh- did we just get 200+ reads :O THANKYOU SO MUCH!! <3