𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"FUCK!" Blood splattered on the floor, leaving Y/n's mouth in clots. Y/n's back was being pinned down to the floor by a heavy boot, the small of her back being crushed under the force.

"Are you going to tell me now?" Dream questioned Y/n with a sneer, this violent interrogation had been prolonged for a few hours; Dream was getting impatient. Y/n struggled to suck in each breath, her lungs dry and the metallic taste in her mouth made her want to vomit. Being in this environment was finally taking a toll on her health, well apart from Dreams torture tactics he so proudly displayed on her body.

"I DON'T-"

"How long are you going to keep this act up? I'm starting to think you like this." Dream took his foot off Y/n's back and reached down to pull her shoulder back against the wall, slamming her into the damp obsidian.
Y/n heaved in stale air, taking as much of it as she could incase he decided to choke her again. She slowly looked up to Dream who was wearing his smiley mask, the dots staring into her soul, penetrating her mind.

"Yeah you do like this huh." Dream had started to taunt her again, he knew how to get under her skin and make her bit at him. The look in her eyes told him he was successful.

"Fuck you." 

"Don't get feisty with me now, you know what will happen." Y/n's breath hitched as Dream planted his free hand on the end of her bloodied bandages, pressing lightly on the end of them. Immediately stabbing pain shoots up her leg and into the rest of her limbs, causing Y/n to let out a short scream of pain.

"I fucking told you already, I. Don't. Know!" She manages to speak through gritted teeth, hoping if she bit down hard enough, that the pain would subside.

Dream pressed harder into the bandaged wound, Y/n crying out in agony.

"I SWEAR! I SWEAR!" Y/n cried into the enclosed cell, praying to what ever god was up there to make him stop. Dream clenched his jaw, it still wasn't working. He though about what else he could do to make her talk, thinking about what other items he could bring into the cell in order to force the information out of her. Then he thought of something.

Dream let go of Y/n's leg and stood up in front of the cowering woman, taking out his keys to the door and dangling them above her for a second. Then Dream exited the cell, locking the heavy door behind him.

"Stay here will you? I have something to attend too." A cruel smirk was plastered behind his mask, even with the coverage, Y/n could sense it. Dream walked away down the hall, leaving Y/n there by herself; but something was wrong. Y/n's vision was hazy and her head felt light, looking down to her leg and feeling the blood drain from the bandages. She was bleeding a lot.

Some of the blood was leaking from the bandages, Dream had broken the blood clotting and now her wound was rapidly losing blood.

"Ah shit." Y/n cursed, by this rate she would bleed out in no time. Thinking of something to do, she decided to stop the circulation to that area. Ripping off the bottom half of her oversized shirt and wrapping it around the bottom of her thigh, tying it tightly. She immediately felt discomfort and numb but at least she would live a bit longer.

Leaning her head back onto the obsidian wall and looking at the ceiling, her mind mostly blank one of the only thoughts being wondering where the ghost is now. The only company she had had in the last 4 and a half months, or what she thought it was; she couldn't tell. Tired of the plain ceiling, Y/n closed her eyes and imagines everything is like it was in L'manberg. When she was surrounded by her friends and considered family, when she was happiest.