𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"Who does the blue sheep belong too huh?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't act stupid, Who does the sheep belong to?!"

Dream pounded his fist into the iron cell door, the impact of his knuckles making Y/n jump. Dreams face flushed red with anger, he didn't know how she contacted anyone but he had his suspicions.

Y/n knew he was catching on to something, she internally dead palmed at Ghostbur's leaving of his things outside where Dream would see them. But she needed to throw him off her new friends trail. Y/n frowned and slid her back towards the wall and folded her arms over her chest.

"Dream, how the fuck would I contact anyone when I'm stuck in DOWN HERE!" Y/n growled at Dream from in her sitting position, glowering at his furious eyes. Y/n had had enough of Dream's constant yelling and mental torture since being locked up. She had no fucks to give to this pathetic waste of a man.

"If I find out you are lying to me Y/n, I'll be coming into that cell myself and make you regret everything you've done." Dream sneered at Y/n, light veins popping from his neck and his teeth showing. Although this sent chills down Y/n's spine, she wanted to let loose of some of her inner rage.

"Well you won't need to because I've done LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING BUT SIT IN THIS SHIT HOLE FOR DAYS ON END!"

"DON'T RAISE YOU'RE VOICE AT ME WHORE!"

"Dream I could give zero fucks about you're so called rules, you kidnapped me from my home and proceeded to beat the shit out of me. Now piss off will you, I can't stand you're flat fucking face." Y/n starred daggers into Dream's skull, a scowl ever so present on her gaunt face.

Upon hearing Y/n's retaliation, the bond of keeping it only mental abuse snapped. His eyes darkened and his expression turned one painted with corruption and discord, one that shook Y/n to her core.

Dream took out the key for her escape and unlocked the metal door, swinging it open and shutting it harshly. Y/n backed up into the furthest corner form where he stood, afraid she might have pushed a little to far. Her legs folding into her torso to create as much distance as possible, Dream's axe held firmly in his hand.

Dream bent over in front of Y/n, reaching his arm out and making a firm grip on her calf just below the knee, yanking it out from her protective position.

"I don't think you'll be needing this anymore."

-

"Y/n?"

Ghostbur walked down the narrow damp hallway towards Y/n's cell, a present excited smile laid on his lips about seeing her again. He had decided to check up on her and catch up after the abrupt ending of their last conversation. It had been a few days, and Ghostbur had noticed when he tried to come earlier that the man from before was sitting right outside the entrance, so he didn't want to risk being seen.

His voice echoed slightly in the small space, she hadn't replied to him yet which caused nervousness to circulate in his stomach. Ghostbur reached the door and snuck a look through the bared window before entering in case he would catch her off guard.