𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"It's people that's closest to you that you never expect. Trust is what brings us together and tears us apart."

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Wilbur walked back to the group at L'manberg with his jaw clenched, the conversation he had with Dream was short. A few rocky comments stuck in Wilbur's mind like glue, replaying a few times over.

-

"Are you planning to take Y/n with you to the control room?" Dream inquired the man with curiosity in his tone, Wilbur wasn't sure if his motives behind the question.

"You ask as if you were going to take her if I didn't." Wilbur laughed in his sentence, a twisted smile on his face. His eyes were dark as if threaten Dream with a bad time if he even thought about taking Y/n away from him.

"No reason, just want to make sure she doesn't get blown up with the rest of L'manberg." Dream folded his arms together over his chest and began a staring contest with Wilbur. Both trying to intimidate the other, sure they were working together but it was only out of pure convenience.

"Oh please, Dream I'm not careless. She's not going anywhere near it."

"Are you sure about that?"

Both men stood glaring each other down, the turn of conversation making both parties tense. Wilbur was angry inside his mind, Dream shouldn't even be addressing Y/n. Dream was trying to make Wilbur leave Y/n alone so he could get to her. They both wanted a prize, and they both thought the other trying to steal it from them.

"Look Wilbur, as long as she doesn't die, then everything is fine."

-

Dream walked ahead of Wilbur, his arms swinging slightly at his sides as if he didn't have a care in the world. Dreams mask was like concrete walls that wouldn't break even with the hardest hammer, there was no way he would slip it for anyone, especially not Wilbur.

Dream hated Wilbur.

But Wilbur's part in this endeavour would help destroy both L'manberg and Manberg in one blow, he was crustal to his plan. Dream had thought about just Kidnapping Y/n from Wilbur many times, almost following through just as many times. But if Wilbur was out of the picture, it would be much easier to use it against Y/n.

Dream led Wilbur back to both teams at L'manberg, Time was ticking and Wilbur was growing agitated. They made it to the group with Wilbur walking straight over to Y/n, she noticed him and asked,

"Are you alright Wil, you look annoyed." Y/n was getting better at reading Wilbur, slowly she recognised certain minuscule changes of his face and correlated them with emotions. Wilbur raised his eyebrows in surprise before quietly answering,

"Yeah it's fine, let's just listen to what Dream has to say." Wilbur reconnecting his hand with hers and pulling her behind his shoulder, she didn't mind when he did this. Dream cleared his throat, if on instinct, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy and Niki pointed their crossbows at from all sides ready to shoot at one wrong move.

"Can you tell your men to stop pointing their guns at me?" Dream sighed quite irritated with the rest of the team, Wilbur called them off and hesitantly they lowered their guns. Dream paused before speaking, taking the time to think about what he wanted to say and how he wanted to say it. He looked up and made eye contact with Y/n, he studied her face, looking an unusual amount of time at her. Wilbur shuffled slightly to the right, cutting off his contact and breaking his hold. Dream scoffed to himself before finally speaking,