𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Y/N's POV:

I tap my fingernail on the stone floor, going along with a rhythmic pattern in my head to fill the painful silence. I sigh, resting my head on the wall behind me, much like I used to do before; at least this place wasn't as wet. Keeping my eyes shut, I think I've been looking at the wall to much. Thoughts swipe past my brain, not fully being able to think of them all; I wish Ghostbur was here. Regret pierces my chest, I didn't know how much I enjoyed his company until now.

Tracing the lines engraved in the floor with my fingertip, time goes so much quicker here but at the same time, feels like eternity. I do have to admit, it is better in here compared to where he kept me. I now have a bed to sleep on, and a light in the room to occupy me. Although that doesn't overlook the face that I was still kidnapped, again. How many times am I going to be taken by green scumbags, Christ.

I think back to just an hour or so I think it was ago, when Tommy had came into the cell room with Sam. Maybe if I wasn't half asleep, Tommy would have heard me calling him. I wonder how Tommy is doing in there, Dream better not pull any shit with him or I swear to every god that I'll break out of this cell myself and kick that motherf-

Loud metal clanking echoes around the main cell hall, filling the air and stopping my mental threat mid sentence. Footsteps walk along the bottom cells, Tommy's voice conversing with most probably Sam. Wait, TOMMY'S BACK!

"Tommy-"

"I'm not a very serious guy, unless well unless, uh you know that Wilbur Soot guy is around but he's dead so."

My heart drops at the mention of him, just the mention of his name makes my eyes water. It had been so long since I was able to feel his presence with me, to hold him. Fuck, Tommy of all people you could mention, why him?

Tears prick the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall down my hollowed cheeks. I miss him.

"You're prison is infested Sammy, now, what what am I doing?" Tommy spoke again, his voice losing it's fake confidence when getting to the end.

My arms tremble by my sides, shaking with longing for the past. Heavy weight moves over my head and looming just above my shoulders, every ounce of hopeful feeling being transported here sucked of my bones. I need to get out of here, I need to get Tommy's attention!

"Well it's only mining fatigue three-"

"TOMMY!"

-

THIRD PERSON's POV:

"TOMMY!" Tommy was cut off his sentence by the voice he heard before, only this time it was much louder making it recognisable to him. Sam spins around towards Y/n's top cell as Tommy slowly turned following Sam's gaze, not really believing his ears at who he just heard.

"Y/n?!" Tommy exclaimed in utter disbelief, the person he hadn't heard from in months and assumed ran away after the death of his brother, was inside one of the prison cells.

"WAIT WHERE- WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sam quickly stood in front of Tommy trying to prevent him from running around the area searching for his loved one. Successful whimpers escaped Y/n's lips at gaining his attention, quickly sliding off her bed and hopping over to the front of the cell, pressing her body against the cell bars in attempt to make herself visible.

"I'M UP HERE!" Y/n banged on her cell door, making as much noise as she could, Tommy locking eyes with the exact cell she was in. Just as Tommy was about to run to her cell, Sam took out his sword blocking the way up the stairs towards the second row of prison cells.